Tom

crobosson4

I just went through major back surgery and there is little I will be able to do this winter. So I decided to complete a Mantua Victory 776 double plank 1:98 model that I started when I had my last back surgery in 2008. I am at the planking stage. I somehow lost pages 3-4 of the build sheet.

Are there anymore pages? I have 1-2, 4-5

Are there any for sale?

any help will be appreciated.

Welcome to MSW, Tom.

Moved to appropriate area.   I suggest you do a short intro of yourself also in this topic.  

As for planking, do you have the plans?  There are planking tutorials available here to help..  top of the page under the "More" heading.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I was asked to do a short intro. So here we go. I am new to any forum let alone this one, so if I make a mistake please correct me. I have always been interested in modeling during my youth. I worked as a guard in maximum security prisons for twenty years. The last 7 I was Sargent in k-9 unit with German Shepard attach dog, and a yellow lab as drug detection dog. After retiring from that I started my own business in new home construction and home remolding. Retired from that three years ago due to back issues. Just went through Third and hopefully last back surgery.

Hi Tom and welcome to Model Ship World.  Please share some pictures of your Victory build and I hope you can find replacement sheets for the missing plans.  I wish you the best and hope that the third back surgery will be the last.

Ryland

Member - Hampton Roads Ship Model Society

- Ship Model Society of New Jersey

- Nautical Research Guild

Current Build - Armed Virginia Sloop, 18th Century Longboat

Completed Build - Medway Longboat

Crob

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

Tom, open a build log for this in the appropriate area.   You'll get more "eyes" on it there.   This area is just for introductions.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)