Rocket by Paul Jarman - OcCre - Robert Stephenson's early steam locomotive

Finally finished the decorating. Next big project will be Amati Titanic. But before starting will be buying the Mini Brass PE replacements. Especially to replace all the coloured card parts.

So before that I am building the OcCre Stephenson Rocket. Unfortunately I do not have a working PC and won't have for a few months. 

Typing this on my mobile. And for some reason cant download pictures from this mobile. Think it is because it is a cheap phone. 

In work

Amati-rms-titanic-1912-1250

Unfinished kit

Revell Container-ship-colombo-express

Finished

AL -  King of the Mississippi

AL-Sanson

Hi, Paul. I gave your title a massage to make its intended meaning more evident. When I first saw the original, my thoughts went immediately to my Estes days long, long ago.

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix

Chris to the rescue!  {chuckle} Yep my first idea reading the title led along the Saturn V path...., (although the Stephenson "Rocket" was the Saturn V of it's day)

Can't wait to see some pics, is there a way to email pics to someone for posting Paul until you get your PC up and running? More than happy to post them for you...

Current Build: F-86F-30 Sabre by Egilman - Kinetic - 1/32nd scale

In the Garage: East Bound & Down, Building a Smokey & the Bandit Kenworth Rig in 1/25th scale

Completed: M8A1 HST  1930 Packard Boattail Speedster  M1A1 75mm Pack Howitzer  F-4J Phantom II Bell H-13's P-51B/C

Temporary Suspension: USS Gwin DD-433  F-104C Starfighter "Blue Jay Four" 1/32nd Scale

Terminated Build: F-104C Starfighter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

"Relish Today, Ketchup Tomorrow"

Thanks Chris,

Makes it a lot clearer as to  what I am building.

I will look into sending an email.

In work

Amati-rms-titanic-1912-1250

Unfinished kit

Revell Container-ship-colombo-express

Finished

AL -  King of the Mississippi

AL-Sanson

Paul, You have a PN....

Edited by Egilman

Current Build: F-86F-30 Sabre by Egilman - Kinetic - 1/32nd scale

In the Garage: East Bound & Down, Building a Smokey & the Bandit Kenworth Rig in 1/25th scale

Completed: M8A1 HST  1930 Packard Boattail Speedster  M1A1 75mm Pack Howitzer  F-4J Phantom II Bell H-13's P-51B/C

Temporary Suspension: USS Gwin DD-433  F-104C Starfighter "Blue Jay Four" 1/32nd Scale

Terminated Build: F-104C Starfighter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

"Relish Today, Ketchup Tomorrow"

• 4 weeks later...