Vorons Cross Section

Hello to everyone. I want to start in the study of the Admiralty build models of ships. Found this Internet project. The first step was made. Let's start with the section. Downloaded and printed out the part of the keel. Scale is 1:48. Determine that I have a material. Waiting for access to the next step. In parallel there is a desire to build and complete model. With respect

Hi ?

If you go into the top post labeled " Keel Drawing - first drawing for Trition Cross-Section - And Access Request"

There is a PDF file. Download it and this is the drawings for the keel.keelsom ans the false keel.

Make the parts and post a photo of the completed parts in this build log.

Then you get access to the full drawings.

Regards Antony

Best advice ever given to me."If you don't know ..Just ask.

Completed Mayflower

Completed Fun build Tail boat Tailboat

Completed Build Chinese Junk Chinese Pirate Junk

Completed scratch built Korean Turtle ship 1/32 Turtle ship

Completed Santa Lucia Sicilian Cargo Boat 1/30 scale Santa Lucia

On hold. Bounty Occre 1/45

Completed HMS Victory by DeAgostini modelspace. DeAgostini Victory Cross Section

Completed H.M.S. Victory X section by Coral. HMS Victory cross section

Completed The Black Pearl fun build Black Queen

Completed A large scale Victory cross section 1/36 Victory Cross Section

Hi.

Great to have you aboard.

Is it possible for you to edit your build title to include your name and scale you will be working to.( have a look at the way other builders have done it)

A name would be very nice Please. We like to be able to address fellow builders by name if possible :)

You will find some brilliant builds here and most of us are first time scratch builders.

Your workmanship looks really good :)

You can find the files in the next Tab down marked Triton Download Section. This was not visible to you before being granted access.

Now you have the job of downloading the files and printing them.

All the best.

Antony.

Completed Mayflower

Completed HMS Victory by DeAgostini modelspace. DeAgostini Victory Cross Section

Hello Vorons.

Pear should look very nice.

The frames are a pain BUT it's worth the hard work and time.

Regards Antony.

Completed Mayflower

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vorons and welcome to the build. Its a fun project and you'll find good help from the group if you need any suggestions or ideas.

Looks like you're off to a good start.

1st Year Apprentice :mellow:

A new member of the NRG as of 8/28/13

Work in Progress -

Triton 28 Gun Frigate Cross Section 

• 4 months later...

Moderator's translation of the above post via Google:   Thank you for your congratulations.
I am still with you. I have to do everything manually. Therefore, the Assembly is very slow.
Dust everywhere many pilot passed through several stages.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

No problems.  Things like that happen.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)