Alert by riverboat - FINISHED - Krick - 1/25th scale

Hey Mike, thanks for taking the time to look in.... I know you've got your plate full with your two builds going on so jt's kind've hard keeping up with everyone else's builds. I've got a new one on order, I'll post when it comes in. Take care  and thanks again for your comments,

Frank

completed build: Delta River Co. Riverboat     HMAT SUPPLY

USRC "ALERT"

in progress: Red Dragon  (Chinese junk)

just caught up to your video finish Frank....don't know how I could have missed it  ;)    awesome job Frank....the weathering does her some decent justice~!

congratz on the completion of your Alert  :)    you'll like the Marina II..........a cool tug to sink your weathering techniques into  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Thanks Denis..... Yeah, I'm looking forward to doing something a little different, for me that is, I liked your builds so much that I started looking for something along the same lines as your builds. I happened to be online today looking at tank tracks and came across this vid from Spain and it was about the  bonita fishing boats. They are the same as the Marina ll from AL. At least it's a real boat :D ..... Thanks again for your nice comments.......

Frank

USRC "ALERT"

Thank you Lawrence for the "Congrats".... your thoughts and time to comment are always appreciated. Like yourself I want to try some thing a bit different so I thought I'd try a fishing boat.. we'll see how that goes... thanks again and good luck on your decision for your new endeavor.

Frank

USRC "ALERT"

I haven't done any armor in quite a while........I'd think further,  but that's how I get into trouble  :D  :D    I think you'll have a lot of fun with a fishing boat....with the weathering you like to do,  and all the extra detail you can add,  I can see you with a ship to be proud of!   I'll look forward to the start of your new project  :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

• 1 month later...