ARGHH! Plans needed for Mortar Vessel Convulsion UPDATED

bigcreekdad

My mizzen mast has broken below the trestle tree. I had to remove the whole mast, which necessitated cutting away a ton of rigging. Stupidly, I threw away the plans after completion (BIG lesson learned there). I will be doing a lot of rebuilding here.

Are there any builders of this kit in the USA who still have their plans? If so, would you be willing to ship them to me? I will copy and ship back right away, and pay all expenses.

Otherwise I will contact Caldercraft and purchase a new set.

Thanks Mates.

Update...heard from Jotika today. Plans available at very reasonable price.

Edited by bigcreekdad

big creek'

Don't scrap it I had a cat knock over my HMS Vic breaking main top mast, When moving it around I broke off the bowsprit,  I then broke off the upper most tops of all three masts at different times. which I had to cutaway rigging and redo. I was not happy with the ratlines and cut them all out and replaced. It would have been easy to toss it, this was hours and hours of work.

I could have done two builds of smaller ships for the amount of time. Upside was do you really want to toss it I think you will be proud of your patience to refit, and you will never wonder what if  if you send it to Davey Jones Locker

• 2 weeks later...