Etched eyes

Daniel (Dafi here on MSW) has some on his site.  You might check with him.  http://www.dafinismus.de/plates_en.html#anker7   There might be other sources also but I've used some of his photo etch and it's excellent.

See "plate 7" at the above link.  His are all in mm so you'll need to do a conversion to see if the size is correct.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Just curious..  Could you humor us with some context?

In the image below, is the smallest eyebolt I have in my collection at about 1mm ID..

The red dot is about .25mm ..

It is barely visible when printed and smaller than most of the thread I own.

Eyebolt.jpg.ce734e7953a0d69cc249b7bb4dc84bfb.jpg

P.S.

I certainly admire the effort that requires anything at this scale..   It is way off of my radar..

Edited by Gregory

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

Take a look at this model railroad car/parts site. There is a .010 wire next to the photoetched eyebolts for comparison:

http://www.yarmouthmodelworks.com/index.php/ModelDetailParts/Miscellaneous

Eyebolts with and without collars, about halfway down the page.

Ken

Started: MS Bounty Longboat,

On Hold:  Heinkel USS Choctaw paper

Down the road: Shipyard HMC Alert 1/96 paper, Mamoli Constitution Cross, MS USN Picket Boat #1

Scratchbuild: Echo Cross Section

Member Nautical Research Guild