Problems posting entries to the build log

I have ben attempting to enter into the build log for the Gateway Shipcrafters USS ST LOUIS Civil War Ironclad .  When I did so previously (January, 2020), it went smoothly. This time, I entered a number of photos and captions, but when I entered "Submit," it didn't work. When I reviewed my entry, the pictures were in the form of links. And I can't submit even with the links. I don't know if this is a login problem because the website seems to recognize me. I sent an email to Kurt, but haven't heard back, perhaps it's an old email address. Any help would be most appreciated. 

If you can post this then its not a problem with the forum and posting text.   My guess is it has something to do with the images you tried posting.  They may have been the wrong format or too large to post.  Try and post one here in this topic.....just one picture.

See how it goes.  Did you upload them here or are you trying to post from a third party hosting site.  That could also be a problem.   Try uploading a photo and they should appear as an actual photo and not a link.   You need to click "choose files"   to upload them from your computer below.   

Chuck

OK, here we go: The way I had done it is to take a picture from an email sent to me, click on it and right-click on that picture, click Copy Image, then Paste in this forum. Here's an example:

21?folder=shipmodelers&msgNum=000022G0:001V4Cwu000001nX&count=1595963431&randid=250242656&attachId=4&prevId=-2&action=photoviewer&userinfo=52ef13e39e68b959101364613c226e39&randid=250242656

Alternately, I guess I could download the picture and copy and paste from that. Here's the same picture in that format:

image.thumb.png.c049b73569f36a35571c1b6b6186fbc7.png

In this format (which I hadn't used before), the picture comes out bigger and takes a bit of time to upload to this format. The image on the left is what showed up when I just clickedabove and entered Paste. The one on the right happened when I clicked Choose Files and then went to my downloads and found this. Look identical, but I may be wrong. So let's see what we got here!

20190502_133530[1].jpg

Well, well, well! Looks like my copying and pasting the original picture from the email ends up as a link, but the download works! Have now finished loading pictures and captions from May 2019. Many more to come! Thank you for your guidance and patience. Any comment from your end?