I've created my first build log, added the first post and pictures, and logged out.  I want to add a new post but cannot figure out how to add it.  Also, how do I get to my log without having to search the forum to get to it.  Any help for a newbie is greatly apprechiated!

The easiest way to find your build log is to have a moderator provide a link to it, though I'm fairly certain that isn't what you had in mind. 😉  Perhaps the easiest way is to bookmark your log in your web browser's toolbar. You can also find it under the "see my activity" tab at your profile.

image.thumb.png.21d7b212b5c3c83a48fcd6352ca8b419.png

On your activity page, click "topics" from the left-side menu.

image.png.1256cca01c6fe376df44850a032176b8.png

Easy peasy!

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix, Hawker Hurricane

Thank you ccoyle.  Both of your suggestions were great.  Just one more question.  To add a new post to my build log do I just click on the button "reply to this topic?"  I searched high and low for a button that might say "update log" or something to that effect.  Again, thank you!

1 hour ago, Sluicemaster said:

Thank you ccoyle.  Both of your suggestions were great.  Just one more question.  To add a new post to my build log do I just click on the button "reply to this topic?"  I searched high and low for a button that might say "update log" or something to that effect.  Again, thank you!

Just click the 'Reply to this topic' you see in this screenshot in the same way you replied to this topic you created. 

That applies throughout the site.

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 11.05.27.png