... "SS Atlantic: The White Star Line's First Disaster at Sea" by Greg Cochkanoff and Bob Chaulk . Out of print for many years, but still relatively recent. It was about $600 on average last year, but $1,200 today? Really? If demand is this high, and I admit It is a great story, so where is the reprint? All I want to do is read it ...🥺

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284642351320?hash=item42460198d8:g:Qs8AAOSwEgFiAEIm&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4B9jIYkSc4gO4Mod27znKj4JX0ZjHOsPFkPPXwarZjz7eNEcD2onNeBbD6%2BjvDN5rbesrgL4YH6wJnkZT6ykaMHlIItYt0%2FAIVjocp0ue5%2BgZk1qkG1%2BRjbo0bROR%2FdN2UYPETRDrHp6zputLURV%2Byt09HrEtVnngbgBmyVutcSwx%2BJkxk2q%2FUJOUnOL4IHj9rmdHgyDJrEKA9hDIrPI8EFlt9xP8z3YUtnG6CrtlvGLfXkLALuOu1gcJt4dhLINKpiHTx9sB1iRPaG6LBHwKkjUS2wYySOdS%2FVUNnSepxP%2B|tkp%3ABk9SR7jZkvLoYQ

30 minutes ago, uss frolick said:

Thanks Ron! Just bought it. Now to justify this expense to the Admiral ... "Honey, I  just saved more than eleven hundred dollars!"

Just think of how many books you can get for eleven hundred dollars!  Treat yourself-- you earned it!

One of the many reasons to love MSW.... the help members offer to one another like the post from Ron above with an alternate source for Mr. Frolick.  Nicely done.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU