Plan pages ruined - looking for Mantua Victory sheets 3, 4, and 5

I have been working on the Mantua Victory model.  I put the box under a bed downstairs and the, what, 13 pages of plans were stacked next to the box under the bed.  Recently I discovered one of our cats apparently tried to make a nest and three pages, 3, 4 and 5, were ruined.  Is there a resource where I can replace these pages?

I've sure someone will respond with copies they can share.  Better it was the plans pages and not the finished, fully-rigged model, as has been the case on repeated occasions. In the meantime, write 100 times, "Cats and ship models don't mix." 

Consider losing the cats and getting a dog. :D 

You might try contacting Mantua here:   https://www.mantuamodel.co.uk/   They do have a download area on their website that might have what you need.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Bob,

I like both cats and dogs; I am partial to yellow cats and Beagles, but my wife won’t hear of either; “i’m Allergic (cats), they (Beagles) don’t behave, what happens when we travel (either), etc.”  After having to drive a rental car home from SW Florida to NW Minnesota because of airline cancellations I am ready to forgo traveling in favor of a dog or cat but it doesn’t look like that is doing to happen. 

Having said that, my son has an overly friendly female Golden Retriever that is about as subtle as a medieval battering Ram.  She could destroy any well built ship model in nothing flat!

Roger

7 hours ago, Roger Pellett said:

Having said that, my son has an overly friendly female Golden Retriever that is about as subtle as a medieval battering Ram.  She could destroy any well built ship model in nothing flat!

My wife breeds and shows champion basset hounds. One of her young bitches got ahold of a couple of my favorite books and chewed up the covers. I went ballistic, but it was my fault for leaving the books where she could get at them, not my dearly beloved's for leaving the door open to my reading room. Rationale: I should know better. The dog doesn't know any better. 

Cats, dogs, kids, the cleaning lady... just about anything will pose a danger to a ship model that isn't properly cased. 

Thanks for the responses, particularly the links.  The one link with plans looks to be from a more modern kit.  The model I have is pretty old, having been worked on by someone that is now deceased.  The family gave it to a friend of mine who decided not to finish it, and he then gave it to me.  

I’ve always had dogs.  These cats were our daughter’s and we have inherited them.  I must say they have been good pets, although much different than a dog.  This is the first time they have been destructive.

Is it the 1:78 or 1:98 version?

Building: 1:64 HMS Revenge (Victory Models plans)

1:64 Cat Esther (17th Century Dutch Merchant Ships)

On the building slip: 1:72 French Ironclad Magenta (original shipyard plans)

On hold: 1:98 Mantua HMS Victory (kit bash), 1:96 Shipyard HMS Mercury

Favorite finished builds:  1:60 Sampang Good Fortune (Amati plans), 1:200 Orel Ironclad Solferino, 1:72 Schooner Hannah (Hahn plans), 1:72 Privateer Prince de Neufchatel (Chapelle plans), Model Shipways Sultana, Heller La Reale, Encore USS Olympia

Goal: Become better than I was yesterday

"The hardest part is deciding to try." - me