Mike..

Hi, I am a new member from Canada,and I have some questions.I am building the Fairmount Alpine kit, and being new to this particular hobby I am hoping somebody can help me with the propulsion/electrical.
First I am using two bow thruster(Raboesch) #4108-20,4108-04.Also recommended where 2 Raboesch brushed motors #109-51 RM510 TRQ 7,2v.Could you recommend a Speed controllers for the Bow thrusters and Propeller motors? What about a Battery to power everything? Lipo or lead acid? I am upgrading my model from a list I got from the internet as follows 
Shaft ø4 L=236mm M4
Brass Propeller 50-R-4bl-M4
Brass Propeller 50-L-4bl-M4
Nylon Coupling 13x32 mm
Brass Insert 4,0 mm for shaft
Brass Insert 3,2mm for Motor
Vibr. Absorbers 10x10 mm M4x10 Brushed Motor Blue RM510 TRQ 7,2V

The upgrade list came from the web, and motor recommendation from Raboesch.

Cheers Mike Enclosed are some pics of my process so far. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

1E3ACEA9-35DF-416F-B880-F5275ADE1121.jpeg

IMG_1783.JPG

Mike, welcome aboard. The tug is looking really good, please start a build log where we can follow your progress. 

Welcome to MSW. I second what Keith suggested. Start a build log> Its a great way to ask questions and get help. I think there are 2 other build logs for this model but not sure they have the answers you need. Take a look at the build log index for 1901-present located here: 

Jeff

In progress:
Medway Longboat 1742 - Syren Ship Model Company -1/2" scale

USS Constitution - Model Shipways - Scale 1:76

HMS Granado - CAF Model - 1:48

HMS Sphinx - Vanguard

Welcome to MSW, Mike.   Sadly, I can't help with the questions.   But do start a log as it's a good way to get help.    Also, if you'll go to the top of the page you'll find a search box.  Enter the key word "Radio" and in the pull down, pick "Titles only".   You should get a lot of hits on logs and general discussions.  

There is also a discussion area for RC kits here:  https://modelshipworld.com/forum/32-rc-kits-scratch-building/

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Wa-a-a-a-ay outside my comfort zone (anything not powered by the wind is an Instrument of the Devil ;)), but I'm sure someone will be able to help. Starting a build log is certainly the way to go to get help and advice - and encouragement.The instructions are here.

Welcome to MSW. That's a nice build you've got there.