It is a business that I think many of our members have dealt with in the past with favorable results.

However, the owner is closely involved ( owner/admin) of another modeling forum that has no problem with and even endorses IP theft and Chinese ship model kits that are clearly  rip-offs of legitimately produced kits.

Have you seen the MSW Stance on Piracy in the hobby ?

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

47 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I’ll look else where for wood.

Try the new Modellers Sawmill.   New but has good experience, and close support from seasoned modelers.   http://www.modelerssawmill.com

You can find better quality milled lumber just about anywhere else.    I think The Lumberyard used a chainsaw to mill its strops and sheets...LOL.   You wont be disappointed with Modeler's Sawmill.

Chuck 

10 hours ago, Malazan said:

Has anyone dealt with this place?

Yes, I ordered some boxwood  from there a few years ago. What I received could best be called kindling. They finally gave me my money back but said keep the wood, it made for great fire starters. Don’t waste your money. 

The place to go is Modelers Sawmill at the link above. I got a large order of yellow cedar from him and it’s perfect, both the quality and the cut. 

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose