I have a partially started Corsaro ll kit I would like to sell for the cost of you starting a build log for it on this site and postage to you.

The hull has been framed up but no planking has been started. Please see pictures.

The kit is complete. It has been stored in a humidity/temperature controlled environment all these years so all wood is in excellent condition.

There is a recent build log by John Ruy that shows what this model looks like finished.  https://modelshipworld.com/topic/33536-corsaro-ii-by-john-ruy-finished-corel-124-scale/

Are you up to the Corsaro build challenge?

PM me your address so I can give you an estimate on postage costs.

20230527_140953.jpg

20230527_141019.jpg

20230527_141413.jpg

20230527_141535.jpg

20230527_141610.jpg

Building: 1/10 scale 1922 Alden Malabar ll R/C

Finished: Rappahannock Boat Works Torpedo stern, steam launch. R/C 1/6 scale steam launch,  Corel Flying Fish 1860

John, a very nice looking ship but it's taking up some valuable real-estate on your pool table. :)

Edited by Keith Black

6 minutes ago, Keith Black said:

John, a very nice looking ship but it's taking up some valuable real-estate on your pool table. :)

True that Keith… it was only temporarily in that location for the photo shoot. 🍻

Gallery Photos of My Charles W Morgan 

Currently working on New Bedford Whale Boat

This is a very genrous offer, I would love to take the opportunity to finish it as well. But I just recently adopted a couple other orphans. I'm afraid my wife would probably give me the boot if I adopt another without finishing up a few. But just for the heck of it, what is shipping to 32757? to give an idea of the shipping cost. 

8 hours ago, mtdoramike said:

This is a very genrous offer, I would love to take the opportunity to finish it as well. But I just recently adopted a couple other orphans. I'm afraid my wife would probably give me the boot if I adopt another without finishing up a few. But just for the heck of it, what is shipping to 32757? to give an idea of the shipping cost. 

I fear that is the first step into the maelstrom.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

40 minutes ago, mtaylor said:

I fear that is the first step into the maelstrom.

I agree that’s what hooked me into the “challenge”. “It was worth it.” 😆

Edited by John Ruy

24 minutes ago, mtdoramike said:

I'll adopt it, funds sent this morning and make her all she can be especially since I have John's Corsaro to live up to.

Thanks Reg.

She is a beautiful model, you will love the detail at this scale. Can’t wait to follow your build. Cheers 🍻