Beautiful work.  I’m just going to sit back and enjoy this build.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray

Norberto,

Your work is fabulous. It was my dream to build the Bismarck at the scale of 1/100 when I was younger (a kid). I built a couple of turrets and then gave up, busy with other tasks and projects.

Please, do not be shy of posting your progress, accomplishments and challenges with lots of pictures to make us dream.  I will be following your Building Log with a lot of regularity.

Where did you get the plans at the scale of 1/100. I can see that there are written in Italian.

The YAMATO is a monster in size and in amount of weaponry. Perhaps, after the Bismarck, you can resume the Yamato, unless you decide to build the HMS HOOD to go with the Bismarck.

So many projects, so many dreams....so little time.

Yves

Norberto,

Your work is fabulous. It was my dream to build the Bismarck at the scale of 1/100 when I was younger (a kid). I built a couple of turrets and then gave up, busy with other tasks and projects.

Please, do not be shy of posting your progress, accomplishments and challenges with lots of pictures to make us dream.  I will be following your Building Log with a lot of regularity.

Where did you get the plans at the scale of 1/100. I can see that there are written in Italian.

The YAMATO is a monster in size and in amount of weaponry. Perhaps, after the Bismarck, you can resume the Yamato, unless you decide to build the HMS HOOD to go with the Bismarck.

So many projects, so many dreams....so little time.

Yves

Hi Yves firstly thank you by the sincere words. yes few time to do.....

well Bismarck is my last battelship of WW2. they are very wonderfull but the work is much more tha the modern navy actually saying.

so i pretend do comercial vessels like oil tankers i love, cruisers or modern frigates.

thats my second battleship. takes me many years to do.

About the crane plan i redraw myself after a german ship modeller friend of mine giveme the original drawing of the DEMAG Crane so its a perfect scale i am doing or trying - perfect only God.

the drawing is in portuguese.

thanks a lot and wait for more as possible i will do

NBP

Edited by NBP

• 1 month later...

very nice work..........the hull looks great!

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

• 2 months later...

When you finish where are you going to put the case?  Honeybunch might have a say in the matter.   Looking good.

David B

When you finish where are you going to put the case?  Honeybunch might have a say in the matter.   Looking good.

David B

sometimes I'll take the model to the lake and when

is stopped at home I'll do a protection type an acrylic box I still do not know. thank you for joining the topic

some really superb work there.... ;)      such attention to detail would be better preserved in a case,  but that me  :)  be sure to get a video of it when you do.   very well done on the super structures......gonna look sweet when fully assembled.   nice planking as well.....I've not had to cut veneer yet......but it looks interesting.    a very nice update indeed!  :);)

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

some really superb work there.... ;)      such attention to detail would be better preserved in a case,  but that me  :)  be sure to get a video of it when you do.   very well done on the super structures......gonna look sweet when fully assembled.   nice planking as well.....I've not had to cut veneer yet......but it looks interesting.    a very nice update indeed!  :);)

hi Popeye

yes when finish needs protection. i will do.

thanks for the kind words :piratebo5: