• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Let me inform you that it is possible to pre-order our latest kit Nuestra Senora for reduced price now! The kit will be available in the mid-SeptemberDo not pay now! Just make an order now for reduced price and pay just after the kit will be available.

For more info please visi our webpage:

http://www.dusekshipkits.com/nuestra-senora

or you can write us on our e-mail: contact@dusekshipkits.com, or send us PM.

The kit will contain 27 sheets of wood, plywood and veneer laser cut parts, A4 sheet of photoetched parts, wooden, metal and resin accessories, rigging ropes in different diameters and all wooden materials for planking, masts and yards. 

You can also download third wallpaper of Nuestra Senora:

http://www.dusekshipkits.com/wallpapers

Best regards

Daniel Dusek

post-16720-0-62792700-1440229565_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

Having downloaded the instructions on your website Daniel,I can see just how much work has gone into the development of this kit.I have said 'no more kits from now on',however this is the one I have been patiently waiting for and it is a potential game changer.

I must congratulate you on the design,the potential is there for the builder to model all the gundecks if they so choose due to the frame design of the bulkheads and also the special jig to maintain alignment of the upper bulkheads.

I already have permission from my other half to put my name down,some brief explanation of what is made of what,i.e.what is photoetched and what timbers are used would help push me off the fence :D

I assume I would just need to click on the 'buy now' on your website and follow the instructions,am I correct?

Kind Regards

Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Hello Nigel and Dirk,

There will be again the video from unboxing the kit but it will be available when the kit will be ready (mid-September). Now I can only show the pictures of the laser cut parts and etched set.

There will be:

6 sheets of 4mm birch plywood (615x215mm each)

7 sheets of 0,8mm finish aircraft birch plywood (615x210each)

2 sheets of 3mm walnut wood (100x500mm each)

2 sheets of 2mm walnut wood (100x500mm each)

1 sheet of 1,5mm walnut wood (100x330mm each)

1 sheet of 1mm walnut wood (100x200mm each)

6 sheets of 0,6mm pear veneer (110x600mm each)

1 sheet of 0,6mm pear veneer (140x600mm each)

1 sheet of 0,6mm pear veneer (110x340mm each)

1 sheet A4 photoetched set (there are parts for lanterns, gun port hinges, dead eyes hoops, doors, windows, rudder hinges and etc.).

There will be walnut strips in the box for second planking and lime wood for the first. 

So I think you can click on 'buy now' ;) because you do not pay for it now. You can pay just after you will see the video with unboxing kit when the kit will be ready ;).

Let me know if you will need any other info.

Best regards

Daniel 

post-16720-0-22211300-1440262606_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-51270600-1440262621_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-88788900-1440262640_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-81812300-1440262649_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-79210500-1440262658_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-12757500-1440262670_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-08182000-1440262684_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

Hello Ken,

Thanks. I received the order, all is OK now. 

At this moment I am working on dutch statenyacht, hope it will be released next year and then in future I would like to design kits of Santisima Trinidad and De Zeven Provinzien, but I do not know which will be the first and there could be everything changed during one year :)

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel

Good morning, do you have plans for a section build like stay the stern section of a 1/72 ship lets say (for example) the Victory from the mizzen mast to rudder

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

Wow Daniel,those are exciting planned releases :)

You will have to have a chat with my friend regarding Trinnidad :D Here his log on 3D modelling her stern http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/1990-stern-gallery-of-santissima-trinidad/page-1

A 3D printed stern of this design included would really raise the bar in the kit world and would build into a mind blowing model ;)

Kind Regards

NIgel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Evening all,I built the Billings Statenjacht about thirty five years ago. All carving done by hand in a terrible soft wood. I used a Chinese calendar for the second planking! Billings were the only kits readily available at the time. Don't think they have improved much. Also you worked very much alone in these days, limited contact with fellow model makers and limited rescorses. Now we can even talk to the manufacture direct. I think Daniel has a great future, so many interesting ideas. Also the use of resin I think this is the way forward. Ken

This looks very impressive and the plans look to be very builder friendly  ....  I sure hope our Canadian dollar rebounds quickly!!! ....   more decisions...LOL.......

JP

Built & De-Commissioned: HMS Endeavour (Corel), HMS Unicorn (Corel),

Abandoned: HMS Bounty (AL)

Completed : Wappen Von Hamburg (Corel), Le Renommee (Euromodel)... on hold

Current WIP: Berlin by Corel

On Shelf:  HMS Bounty (Billings),

Hi all,

Nigel-I agree, the 3D print is great think. I bought FORM 1+ 3D printer three months back and it is great toy :).

Ken-Thanks, I also think that work with resin is much better than usually used white metal casting.

JP-Thanks, I hope too ;)

Don-Thanks for your support, the statenyacht will be released at the end of next year I suppose. I have to finished the prototype model which may take 3-4 months and that it will take about 6 months to prepare instructions for the kit.

Bets regards

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Finally the Nuestra Senora kit is available now. You can still buy it for reduced price until September 15-2015

For more info please visi our webpage:

http://www.dusekship.../nuestra-senora

You can also see the unboxing video here:

You can also download fourth wallpaper of Nuestra Senora:

http://www.dusekship....com/wallpapers

Best regards

Daniel Dusek