Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Pensacola, FL

Profile Fields

  • Full NRG Member?
    MSW Member

Recent Profile Visitors

125 profile views
  1. IMG_3253.JPG

    well done! A fine looking model Jeff
  2. 053a.jpg

    thanks. I wanted to go for a different look than the 2 pedestals and a base that i have used on my previous models. Jeff
  3. A Swan class sloop produced by Lauck Street shipyard. Many thanks to David Antscherl and Greg Herbert for their series of books on building the Swan class sloops.
  4. Sopwith F.1 Camel Build Log

    Nice work on the Sopwith. I built this model a few years back as a break from ships and like you, wanted to put a scale figure in the display. I can't really carve, so when looking on line all I came up with at anything close to the correct scale was a WW1 US soldier. If you search for this "verlinden 120mm WW1 soldier" you will find some available on eBay. Here's a few pics to show what I did with it. I think it is an acceptable alternative to a pilot and gives a good sense of the airplane's size. Jeff