Welcome to Sherline as a new Sponsor of MSW.  They have set up a special landing page for ship modelers. 

Thanks Sherline for your support.

Kurt

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

Great machines that I use on a daily basis and would recommend to anyone. I cannot imagine trying to do a super detailed build without them. I even use my lathe to seize shroud lines. Glad they are on board!

Ken

Current build: Maersk Detroit"
Future builds:  Mamoli HMS Victory 1:90
Completed builds: US Brig Niagara, Dirty Dozen, USS Constitution, 18th Century Armed Longboat
https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/11935-uss-constitution-by-xken-model-shipways-scale-1768/

Glad to have you as a sponsor and thanks, I think..........having you this little bit closer could be a further danger to my budget ;):)

Welcome - I'm pleased you are a new sponsor.  I'm currently learning how to use one of your cnc mills and will seriously look at one of your lathes this spring!

Doug

Current BuildsBluenose II - AKrabbenkutter / Prince de Neufchatel / Essex Cross-section / Syren / Barque Stefano / Winchelsea / Half Hull / Maria HF31 - Dusek / Bandirma - Turkmodel

On the Shelf: Santisima Trinidad and Cross Section / HMS Cutter Alert / Tender AVOS / Confederacy

Suspended Build: Bluenose II - Billing Boats Nr 600 

Been an enthusiastic user of the Sherline mill and lathe for over 15 years. Check out their Craftsmanship page https://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/.

Great stuff!

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752