I searched everywhere I knew to look and couldn't locate anything. You might try to contact the manufacture directly and see if they have any unsold stock at their facility. 

Hi Bob. I'm not sure, but it's advertised as wood.

It comes in pre scored self adhesive sheets. Each strip (plank) can be lifted and attached individually, cut to your chosen length.

Whatever it's made from it does look like wood. So on that score, I'm not too bothered.

When it was in production each sheet gave plank widths from 1mm up to 3mm in 0.2mm increments; one size per sheet.

I do believe they still do entire pre-cut decks for a wide range of plastic kits and are generally considered to be as good as it gets for such work.

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold

Hmmmmm.  I believe you may find some in stock in USA but I didn't make a note of where.

Interesting product, is it possible to re-purpose any of their deck sets that were made for specific vessels? 

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold

MicroMark has a product similar to what you are searching for...

https://www.micromark.com/Ship-Decking

Amos

Current Build: Occre Essex Whaler (1/60)

Past builds: Amati Coca (1/60, 1st static ship) Little Shelley Foss (1/45) * Dumas Jenny Lee (1/32)* Dumas Painted Racer (1/8)* Dumas Ace Sloop

Clark, thank you for bringing that product to my attention. It is an interesting solution for planking the deck of a wooden ship model, one I've never come across before. The 'boards' are made up of individual strips of wood glued together with a black adhesive ..... hey presto! pre prepared caulked decking.

I'm sure many here would wish to consider it; what a novel idea and worth a second look.

Unfortunately, for my purposes, it isn't what I'm seeking.

The Artwox sheets are pre-scored individual peel off and apply planks, which to me provide a convenient, practical and flexible method to plank a model. The wide selection of plank widths were suitable for both deck and hull.

I find it hard to understand why the product wasn't better known or understood and a sad loss of a useful modelling resource.

I may resort to making my own by cutting individual strips of wood vinyl sheet, but this only ads time to what is already a laborious procedure.

Before I'm overwhelmed with 'why not cut wood strips and plank it properly' suggestions, I'm of course aware of that rout, but for various reasons, it isn't practical, wanted or desired.

An old saying....'I know what I want and want it now!' LO.

Great Idea for re-packaging a piece of veneer and calling it a un-cut wood deck, and selling it for 2-3x original cost.😃

Not to mention a  really course grain for this sort of thing..

I have found maple veneer to not look too bad.

Edited by Gregory

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
― Jimmy Buffett

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

I ordered the sets of planking for the Trumpeter 1/200 Titanic from their store on ebay which came direct from the States, well packed in a very stout box and in pretty rapid time. Hopefully you should be able to obtain what you want without too much hassle.

Going up to Bahrain on the Caltex Cannonball