Vincent Black Shadow by CDW - Revell - 1:12 Scale

14 minutes ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

Ahh you are in Tampa, just saw the fishing pics. Such a gorgeous place.

Been to Clearwater area couple of times, blown away by the lovely shell beach, the architecture of the bridges such lovely water.

Will never forget being buzzed by a  huge pelican bird flying in overhead like a B52 bomber.

Those guys are huge!!!

My family came to the Tampa area in the 1880’s. They came to Florida in 1820, initially in the area now known as Tallahassee…near the panhandle. Many stories passed down about the early Florida wilderness and what it was like to live in those times.

Thank you Craig. I'm doing well; just not getting enough time at the workbench. It would be nice if someone could turn the heat down a bit but from what I read there are areas much worse off. Just hoping this isn't the prelude to a nasty hurricane season.

I'm enjoying this build a lot. The Black Shadow was a dream when i was at university. Never got beyond an AJS and a BSA

Alan

8 minutes ago, king derelict said:

Thank you Craig. I'm doing well; just not getting enough time at the workbench. It would be nice if someone could turn the heat down a bit but from what I read there are areas much worse off. Just hoping this isn't the prelude to a nasty hurricane season.

I'm enjoying this build a lot. The Black Shadow was a dream when i was at university. Never got beyond an AJS and a BSA

Alan

Hurricanes should be fewer and further between this year. We are in an El Niño year and that makes winds in the upper atmosphere unfavorable for hurricanes. It tears them apart.