This list of Wingnut Wings kits are for sale in the USA, payable by Paypal G&S. Prices do not include postage, payable by the buyer. Shipping is limited to the Continental USA. Kits are complete and parts inside sealed in their part bags. I ship promptly upon receipt of payment. Contact me if interested by PM. I will need your name and address for a shipping quote. I use a shipping label service with the lowest possible prices, less costly than retail services at the big shippers. All kits are complete and not started. if the photo does not show kit contents, it's because the kit box is shrink wrapped. If you are interested, hurry because they won't last long at these prices. They are advertised on other scale model sites, not just this one.

AEG G.IV Early $180 
Sopwith 2F.1 Ships Camel $110 Sold
Jeannin Stahl Taube 1914 $150 
Fokker E.IV $110 
Sopwith Pup Gnome $110 Sold
Sopwith 7F.1 Snipe Barker $150  Sold
Duelists Sopwith Camel & LVG C.VI $275 
Duelists Halberstadt CL.II & RE.8 $350 
Meng Fokker DR.1 $60

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6650.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

Edited by CDW

These are really reasonable prices - If I only didn't have too many already.  So sorry I won't see you building them.

Dave

Current builds:

Wingnut Wings 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II

Model Shipways 1/48 Longboat

Model Shipways 1/24 Grand Banks Dory

Soon to start:

Fully framed Echo

Completed builds:

Kotare 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Ia

Wingnut Wings AMC DH9

East Coast Oyster Sharpie

Echo Cross Section

1/48 Scratchbuilt Hannah from Hahn plans

1/64 Kitbashed Rattlesnake from Bob Hunt practicum

1/64 Brig Supply

Great prices, Craig, I would keep most of them, or in other words, own many of these myself. I built the late AEG and it was a pleasure. Before, I built a Hansa Brandenburg and Pfalz, aso very enjoyable projects. Are you off the WWI planes? Would be a shame, as these kits are so nice.

Actually, I'm in Berlin my former hometown and on Tuesday, I will visit the Technical Museum, which shows among others a restored Jeannine Stahltaube. If you don´t sell yours, I may post some pictures :D.

Cheers Rob

Current builds:   
                             Shelby Cobra Coupe by DocRob - Model Factory Hiro - 1/12 
                             McLaren Mp4/6 - Ayrton Senna - Fujimi - 1/20 - paused
                             Duchess of Kingston - paused 

Finished builds: F4U-1A Corsair - Tamiya 1/32

USS Arizona 1/350 Eduard
                             Caudron C.561 French Racing Plane 1/48
                             Nachtigall on Speed Arado 234 B-2N by DocRob - 1/32 - Fly

Renault RE20 Turbo - Tamiya - 1/12
                             P-38J Wicked Woman - Tamiya - 1/48
                             AEG G.IV Creature of the Night - WNW - 1/32
                             "Big Tank" Crocker OHV motorcycle by DocRob - Model Factory Hiro - 1/9

2 hours ago, davec said:

These are really reasonable prices - If I only didn't have too many already.  So sorry I won't see you building them.

Dave

2 hours ago, DocRob said:

Great prices, Craig, I would keep most of them, or in other words, own many of these myself. I built the late AEG and it was a pleasure. Before, I built a Hansa Brandenburg and Pfalz, aso very enjoyable projects. Are you off the WWI planes? Would be a shame, as these kits are so nice.

Actually, I'm in Berlin my former hometown and on Tuesday, I will visit the Technical Museum, which shows among others a restored Jeannine Stahltaube. If you don´t sell yours, I may post some pictures :D.

Cheers Rob

Looking at everything realistically, I will likely keep some of these to build myself. There is another project I want to purchase and by selling some of these will catch two birds in a single snare. It will give me added space and pay for the new project I want. 

Something I saw recently gave me pause to think...attending the last two model shows/swap meets, I saw widows sitting at vendor tables, selling off the late husband's collections. I don't want to be "that guy".

I‘m absolutely not curious, Craig 😁.

Current builds:   
                             Shelby Cobra Coupe by DocRob - Model Factory Hiro - 1/12 
                             McLaren Mp4/6 - Ayrton Senna - Fujimi - 1/20 - paused
                             Duchess of Kingston - paused 

Finished builds: F4U-1A Corsair - Tamiya 1/32

USS Arizona 1/350 Eduard
                             Caudron C.561 French Racing Plane 1/48
                             Nachtigall on Speed Arado 234 B-2N by DocRob - 1/32 - Fly

Renault RE20 Turbo - Tamiya - 1/12
                             P-38J Wicked Woman - Tamiya - 1/48
                             AEG G.IV Creature of the Night - WNW - 1/32
                             "Big Tank" Crocker OHV motorcycle by DocRob - Model Factory Hiro - 1/9

Hi Craig -  I completely understand your thoughts about not wanting a huge stash. Most of my wingnut wings kits were inherited from my dad when he passed.  He had several hundred kits in the attic, along with accumulations of tons of other things that we needed to dispose of rapidly so my mom could move to a smaller place.  I took the 25 wingnut kits, but the hundreds of others got auctioned by a wholesaler at prices way below what he paid for them.  I'm not selling the ones I got from him as they have sentimental value, but am being very careful to buy new kits very selectively and at a rate that the pile of kits on the shelf gets progressively smaller.

Dave 

Current builds:

Wingnut Wings 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II

Model Shipways 1/48 Longboat

Model Shipways 1/24 Grand Banks Dory

Soon to start:

Fully framed Echo

Completed builds:

Kotare 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Ia

Wingnut Wings AMC DH9

East Coast Oyster Sharpie

Echo Cross Section

1/48 Scratchbuilt Hannah from Hahn plans

1/64 Kitbashed Rattlesnake from Bob Hunt practicum

1/64 Brig Supply

3 minutes ago, davec said:

Hi Craig -  I completely understand your thoughts about not wanting a huge stash. Most of my wingnut wings kits were inherited from my dad when he passed.  He had several hundred kits in the attic, along with accumulations of tons of other things that we needed to dispose of rapidly so my mom could move to a smaller place.  I took the 25 wingnut kits, but the hundreds of others got auctioned by a wholesaler at prices way below what he paid for them.  I'm not selling the ones I got from him as they have sentimental value, but am being very careful to buy new kits very selectively and at a rate that the pile of kits on the shelf gets progressively smaller.

Dave 

You are wise, Dave. Build what you have, then buy more if you want.

• The title was changed to Sold - Wingnut Wings WW1 Model Kits for Sale