From the old site,  I will once again create a post about this company.  This guy is pure evil.  If you you send him your money you will never see a product.  He is also not licensed to sell any of them. He is a crook and it is well documented.  I deleted a topic promoting it by an unsuspecting Jpet...

For those of you that dont know them.....stay away.  Dont even think about it.

I hope that was clear.

This guy should be in jail.

There was a long topic on the old site where the owner and crook himself took part in the conversation.  He is a disgrace.

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the heads up on this site 

but now that that company can't be trusted  who can I go to for ship plans are there other plan companies I get plans from thank you 

Ronald

Edited by ronald305

For kit plans, Model Expo, Bluejacket Shipcrafters, and Cornwall Model Boats sell a variety of plans. I think Cornwall sells several European kit model plans. Model Expo and Bluejacket will sell plans of kits they manufacture.

You can also try Loyalhanna Dockyard for various kit and scratch built plans.

For American ship plans, you can buy from the Smithsonian's National Watercraft Collection. For British plans, you can buy from the National Maritime Museum. There are also other museum plans collection from which you can obtain plans, both here in the US and abroad.

Russ

Don't forget the Harold Hahn plans still sold by his family.

Chuck Seiler
San Diego Ship Modelers Guild
Nautical Research Guild

Current Build:: Colonial Schooner SULTANA (scratch from Model Expo Plans), Hanseatic Cog Wutender Hund, John Smith Shallop
Completed:  Missouri Riverboat FAR WEST (1876) Scratch, 1776 Gunboat PHILADELPHIA (Scratch 1/4 scale-Model Shipways plans)

Ronald,

What ships or what era are you looking for?  There's also Maryland Silver Company which has a large collection of American ships.  For French, there ANCRE. 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)