I have a Pocher Alfa Romeo Spider Touring Gran Sport 1932 Kit K 1/8 Scale Model I purchased from an estate sale that has had about 5% to 10% of the work done, kit is complete. I would like to trade for ship model as cars are no longer a part of my life. If there is any interest I'll post complete pictures so you'll know EXACTLY what you're getting..........Keith

16 minutes ago, druxey said:

Another rabbit hole to disappear down!

No doubt but then one can get caught up and disappear if common sense isn't applied to any hobby. Unfortunately I seem to lack common sense when it comes to hobbies. God bless my wife's heart, it's she that drags me away from the edge when I get too close. Only recently have I started to listen to her, I dang near ruined us when antique cars was my drug of choice. 

I have not one, but two Pocher kits in my stash awaiting my attention.........

3 hours ago, gjdale said:

I have not one, but two Pocher kits in my stash

Grant

But, do you have this one! No rabbit hole's decor is complete without at least one, possibly two, of each version offered by the manufacture. Such tiny little screws, drop one and it's a goner. You could pick up this kit to build or use for parts. The sirens from within the rabbit hole are calling, pull the wax from your ears and listen.................KB 🐇

This is no longer available, thank you to all who viewed..........Keith

• 4 weeks later...

I built this Pocher model a couple years ago: Lamborghini Aventador 1/8 SIZE (not scale). Most of the kit is diecast. I understand that the paint on the diecast body pieces is identical with the paint on the real car. It is a stunning model. The kit and the plans are superb and I really enjoyed building it over a three week period (it wasn't a "build"- more of an assembly job). I wanted to try something a little different from ship models, obviously.

My 7 yo granddaughter has a Victorian three-story dollhouse now "on order." Yikes. The good news? No 1mm screws.

Ron

Pocher-Resurgence-827px.jpg

Ron

Director, Nautical Research Guild

Secretary/Newsletter Editor, Philadelphia Ship Model Society

Former Member/Secretary for the Connecticut Marine Model Society

Current Build: Godspeed 2, (Wyoming, 6-masted Schooner)

Completed Builds: HMS Grecian, HMS Sphinx (as HMS CamillaOngakuka Maru, (Higaki Kaisen, It Takes A Village), Le Tigre Privateer, HMS Swan, HMS Godspeed, HMS Ardent, HMS Diana, Russian brig Mercury, Elizabethan Warship Revenge, Xebec Syf'Allah, USF Confederacy, HMS Granado, USS Brig Syren