Fifie by Ken_2 – FINISHED - Amati/Victory Models – 1:32 - Scottish Motor Fishing Vessel

Posted (edited)

Thats it, I have completed the build, and I think the furled sail is the pose I will display this boat.  I sure appreciate this forum for all the information it provides.  And especially those people who built their Fifie's before me or are in work building theirs now.  It is an inspiring community, and all are very talented.  I get better with each kit I build - but looking at other builds I see even better skills.  All the insight, tips and examples continue to inform me of how to be better.  Also, thanks for all the comments as they are encouraging.  God bless you all, and thanks again.  - Ken

_0175322.jpg

_0175323.jpg

_0175327.jpg

_0175328.jpg

Edited by Ken_2
sails to sail (there is only one)

• The title was changed to Fifie by Ken_2 – FINISHED - Amati/Victory Models – 1:32 - Scottish Motor Fishing Vessel

Beautiful build, Ken. I like the furled sail look since it doesn't hide all those little details that took so much time to finish.

I can only hope mine turns out somewhere near as nice your perfect Fifie

You should post your YouTube videos as well. 

Nice job!

Current build: Armed Virginia Sloop

Previous Builds: , Amati Fifie, Glad Tidings,Bluenose II, Chesapeake Bay Skipjack, Fair American, Danmark, Constitution Cross Section, Bluenose 

Congratulations, very well done !!. :cheers:

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,

The Mayflower-Amati-1:60

Current Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom, Viking Ship Drakkar -Amati-1:50

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati