Cabin boy on board

Alva004

Greetings to all:

My name is Alvaro, three years ago I started with naval modeling, my specialty in fact I do not do anything else, they are ships in bottles.

I will be showing my works in chronological order waiting for kind criticism, suggestions, questions, anything you want, it will be welcome.

If you feel something strange in my language, it is because I use the Google translator.

I am from Spain and unfortunately I do not speak English, I hope this is not an impediment to understanding the message and participation in the forum

Good day.

Hola! Welcome aboard, mate!   You'll find many helpful builds in the forum, often showing several ways of completing something suitable for different skill levels.  Many use Google translator, and it works pretty well ... I had to use my cell phone to manually translate Japanese characters in the Woody Joe instructions for the kit I'm building.  Some languages are handled better than other by the translator, but Spanish should be OK.

Fair sailing,   Johnny.

Completed builds:  Khufu Solar Barge - 1:72 Woody Joe

Current project(s): Gorch Fock restoration 1:100, Billing Wasa (bust) - 1:100 Billings, Great Harry (bust) 1:88 ex. Sergal 1:65

:sign:

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,The Mayflower Amati 1:60, Viking Ship Drakkar-1:50

non Ship Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom Truck

Current Build:    King of the Mississippi-Artesania Latina-1:80

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati 

Welcome to MSW, Alvaro.

Since those are finished models, please post them in the Gallery.   You can let everyone know by posting in this topic.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

:piratebo5:and Hola, welcome to MSW 

Current builds;

Henry Ramey Upcher 1:25

Providence whaleboat- 1:25     HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 

Completed:

HM Cutter Sherbourne- 1:64- finished    Triton cross section scratch- 1:60 - finished 

Non ship:  SBD-3 Dauntless 1:48 Hasegawa -FINISHED

My first ship is already published in Galery.

It's the second simplest, and my first bottled boat... I'm going for the eighth I think my learning curve is not bad, they'll tell me if they like it and follow the next publications.

Keep in mind that I am self-taught and have only been three years.

That you like wish.

Good night:

Thanks for your interest, I have already published two, they are where they have indicated. In the Gallery of finished boats from scratch.

If I can or know how to do it, I'll put the link to the first one and they're both. Tonight or tomorrow I will put the third.

I want to put up to the seventh bottling, I'm working on the eighth. And if there is interest in making compilations and also step by step of how I did two of them, I don't have images of all of them.

All the best.

https://modelshipworld.com/gallery/album/2581-my-first-ship-into-a-bottle/

https://modelshipworld.com/gallery/album/2582-my-second-bottle-boat/

Feel free to do build logs in the scratch area for any projects you're still building or will build in the future.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)