My pictures are too big for profile photo. Help??

What OS?   If it's windows, open it with Paint.  If need be, file type to "JPG" and then save it and re-open it. Then click on "Resize" and select ""Pixels".  Change the horizontal setting to "100" and save.  Upload to your profile and you're done. 

If not, post it here one us can resize it but you'll still need to upload it to your profile.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

On 1/21/2024 at 1:15 PM, Lost and Confused said:

When I try to post a photo for my profile, im told it is too big ( in computer jargon) Im not much of a computer whiz. Help me? I see profile photos out there bigger than mine

I hope that I'm not stepping out of line here but Rob Durant @robdurant produced a programme called Picture Resizer and added a link to download on his log for HMS Diana built as Ethalion. I've used it for all my log pictures. It's simple to use and with a setting of 600 for the width, it works every time.

David

David

Previous Builds

HM Cutter Hunter Mamoli 1:74

Baltic Ketch Scotland - Corel 1:64

HMS Fly - Swan Class ship sloop - Victory models 1:64

HMS Diana - Artois Class Heavy Frigate - Caldercraft - 1:64

Current Build

HM Cutter Trial 1790 Vanguard Models 1:64

18th Century Merchantman Half Hull - NRG-1:48