24-pdr bronze gun from Le Fleuron 1729 by Garward - FINISHED - 1:24 - second version

beautiful model, beautiful dog!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sarah

Current Build:

Krabbenkutter CUX-87

Harriet Lane

Fishcutter GO-38

In the Wings:

Corel Victory Cross section

Completed Build:

USS Missouri minimissouri.jpgHMS Bounty's Jolly Boat thumbnail.jpg Peterboro Canoe tiny.jpg

Hello, Sarah! Many thanks for an appreciation!  :) 

My dog is my faithful assistant. Before I presented model on the Championship of Ukraine-2013, it looked at it and thought: "Yes, it is interesting, than it will end... I so helped the owner, so tried... And tasty there were these sticks from a pear, it is a pity, construction ended..."  :D

post-215-0-32780800-1366711815_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

Is under construction Montanes

Ready models Golden Star Corsair San Francisco II

Bronze 24-pdr canone Le Fleuron

Bronze 24-pdr canone Le Fleuron (second version)

Garward...Please try and place more than one photo on each post.  Its getting really crazy with only one photo in each post.  I see many duplicates as well.  I will delete those that have the same image twice.  Do you you need help figuring out how to place mpre than photo in a post??

Thanks

Chuck

Hello, Chuck! 

I am the law-abiding participant of a forum, I observe its rules and I make many efforts for detailed restoration of a forum to former level (for what I was thanked repeatedly by its participants).  For this purpose I possess sufficient resources in the form of archives of my messages on MSW. 

It is known that rules of a forum of MSW 2.0 don't limit the minimum quantity of a photo in one message.  I well understand the reasons yours concerns in connection with number of my messages and I thank for the offered help.  About it I already communicated with moderators of Mark (mtaylor) and Dan Vadas and explained them the reasons for which I publish on one photo in the message therefore I won't repeat. 

I want to note the same that the photos published by me with one number, but in different scales, aren't duplicates, have informative character and serve the best viewing of a general view and details and understanding of a published material (for what also I was thanked by participants of a forum). In this plan I am surprised extremely by removal of my more than 300 (!) messages by you is that, all duplicates? Along with "duplicates" many photos which aren't falling in any way under this classification (for example, various photos of the Spanish galleon are removed from the NMM archive, published in my report on SF II) also.

I understand your aspiration to optimization of work of a forum.  I want to pay in this occasion your attention to the following.  Rules of a forum didn't limit quantity and the maintenance of posts on discussion of published materials.  It often leads to the publication of the posts which don't have a direct bearing on published materials (simply - to chatter not on a subject).  It leads to an overload of subjects and decrease in informational content of publications.  In some subjects it is necessary to read some pages of similar messages to understand that the material published some pages back is discussed.  Personal contact very important and promotes strengthening of friendship, but for this purpose specially there are personal messages.  As the participant of many international model forums I want to tell that on them also there are similar problems, but also certain restrictions on scope of discussions and publications work. 

I don't try to advise at all to you something, you the administrator of this forum and you make the decision, I only expressed the opinion.

Best regards,

Garward

I understand your opinion...but its starting to become laborious for folks.  The issue at hand is that the photos are almost identical and there is no content except for the word "continuation"  this adds little value and makes it awkward and time consuming for folks to read through the logs.  It takes too long for folks on dial-up to view them as individual posts as well.  I would ask that you limit your amount of duplicate photos (except for scale they are the same) and try posting more than one in each post.  If you are just writing the word "continuation"  there is no reason what-so-ever to just continue it on the the same post...even separate it with the word continuation if you like.  But keep them in one post rather than eight or ten.

Thanks for understanding and complying.

Chuck

Curiosity tortured - decided to look where this gun shoots? Next masterpiece of Vladimir (Raul http://www.goldenhind.ru/)

post-215-0-51609800-1366826023_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

While looked where the gun shoots, the look behind a board changed: on the horizon there was a ship which is very similar to my San Francisco II http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/754-san-francisco-2-by-garward-al/page-3 model

(author of composition the same)

post-215-0-21712900-1366918427_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

The gunner of Garward is ready to firing! (And can become the pirate? )  :)

post-215-0-60534000-1367263850_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

In Makeyevka, Donetsk region. from 4 to 7 April 2013. passed the open championship of Ukraine - 2013 models of section C. In the championship was presented 80 models in classes C1 - C7, judging was conducted according to the rules NAVIGA. In class C3D participated in the championship and my model bronze cannon (second version).

post-215-0-43153800-1367482262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garward

Best regards,

Garward

The model of a cannon tower of the linear ship of Yamato settled down near a bronze gun  :) 

post-215-0-18566100-1367482506_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

The class also participated C3D model sloop Mirny (under construction) Larissa Rumyantsev (pictured with the author of this post). Larissa - the skilled modeller, her models received gold medals in the European championships http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/1647-hms-pandora/page-2#entry47680

post-215-0-14531400-1367483852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garward

Best regards,

Garward

I give some photo of models from the championship in the classes C1 and C3 which have received medals below.

Galleon Roter Loven

post-215-0-71073600-1367484923_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-07236600-1367484940_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

Frigate St. Nikolay

post-215-0-44986500-1367485120_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-34309700-1367485131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garward

Best regards,

Garward

Silistry's linear ship

post-215-0-71123400-1367485315_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-03194400-1367485327_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-71169600-1367485340_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-37169300-1367485352_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

The model 24-pdr bronze gun Le Fleuron-1729 (second version) was awarded in the Championship of Ukraine-2013 of a gold medal.

post-215-0-30120100-1367490662_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

Rewarding procedure: extreme at the left - the chief judge of the Championship of Ukraine-2013, the judge of the international category Igor Akimov (he participated in refereeing of many World Cups and the European superiority in a class C).

post-215-0-55894400-1367490913_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garward

Best regards,

Garward

In the class С3D gold medals noted two models: sloop Mirnyi Larissa Rumyantseva and my model of a gun. On a photo - gold medallists in the class С3D of the Championship of Ukraine-2013.

post-215-0-73445900-1367492289_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

Diploma and gold medal for the model 24-pdr bronze gun Le Fleuron-1729, M 1:24, second version.

post-215-0-90459900-1367492628_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Garward

Здравствуйте Гарвард,

замечательная работа

very very fine Art

cheers    :cheers:

Robert

And when the workaholic grabs me, I sit quietly in a corner and wait until the attack is over

Into dockyard:   HMY Royal Caroline 1749 made from Bone

74 Gun-ship 1781 (engl.) Admiralty Model M 1:50 by M. Stalkartt

Hallo, Robert!  Vielen Dank für die Bewertung!

Many thanks for an assessment  :)

Best regards,

Garward

Hi Garward

When you write world cup, and European superiority in a class C, are you taking about world championship organized by Naviga?

1- Could you explain some of their policies, by example, they call this world championship but only European countries participate.

2- Models should be built exactly as on the plans even if plans contain errors.

About the last sentence, here is what I think. I do not know how long Naviga has existed but let’s say they have been there for 25 years and that they have never changed rules. This rule would have been true at the beginning because nobody was able to contradict plans because knowledge was not widely spread yet. Today, it is no longer applicable for 2 reasons: books and Internet and forum such as MSW   widely spread access of knowledge.

Hi, Gaetan!

I think that about policy of NAVIGA, its rules and history it is better to you to look on their site

NAVIGA include federations of a modelshipbuilding and modelshipsport from many countries, including Ukraine therefore the championships of Ukraine take place by the rules NAVIGA. 

Best regards,

Garward

• 5 weeks later...

Best regards,

Garward

A beautiful model and a prize you deserved for it, Garward.  This was this years competition? As I recall you won a medal last year also.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hello (privyet) Garward,

They are both beautiful examples of your craftsmanship.

Congratulations.

Take care,

Anja

Hello, Anja, thanks for a congratulation!

Best regards,

Garward

A beautiful model and a prize you deserved for it, Garward.  This was this years competition? As I recall you won a medal last year also.

Thanks for a congratulation! This year in the championship there were more than 80 models. Last year I received a silver medal, this year gold (after complicated model :) ).

Best regards,

Garward