Our Back Issues/Articles Section has ben updated Now containes Volumes 31-50

Through the efforts of one  of our volunteer members who is doing the extracting of articles from old Journals and our webmaster, we now have several Volumes added to the NRG Store.  These articles can be a big help to researchers.  The annual Indexes are also on the website (under the Journal heading) and a subject can be searched and if we have printed an article or several the articles are found in the store.  Easy to use and downloadable - no waiting.  Check them out.

All articles will eventually be available here.

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

Check them out directly, here:

https://thenrgstore.org/collections/articles

We are in the process of bringing all of the digital journal articles up to date, and this has been a long task. Articles up to year 2000 are now available individually for only $2 each, with 20% discount for NRG members. Delivery of article is immediate as soon as you purchase. 

I'll be bringing more Journal articles to the NRG site over the next weeks, so keep an eye out. 

A sales pitch:  I continue to be astonished by the number of questions posed on MSW that can be answered by referring to past issues of the Journal.  Members who joined recently may not realize that back in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s  were loaded with real ground breaking research not included in today’s issues.  With the NRG’s online index these should be the “first stop” for ship model research.

Roger

A true warm thank you creating these issues. In the very last one I found an article I really needed. It's about the Bofors 40 mm cannon. Need that one for a project.

Thanks again

Please, visit our Facebook page!

Respectfully

Per aka Dr. Per@Therapy for Shipaholics 
593661798_Keepitreal-small.jpg.f8a2526a43b30479d4c1ffcf8b37175a.jpg

Finished: T37, BB Marie Jeanne - located on a shelf in Sweden, 18th Century Longboat, Winchelsea Capstan

Current: America by Constructo, Solö Ruff, USS Syren by MS, Bluenose by MS

Viking funeral: Harley almost a Harvey

Nautical Research Guild Member - 'Taint a hobby if you gotta hurry