DannyVM

Tirpitz by DannyVM - Revell Platinum Edition - 1/350

Hi Guy's, long time i posted something here, but that's gonna change.

Today i just bought myself a long time wanna have gift.

QNzH4Xcl.jpg

I will start soon on this one, just for now, are there any tip's to build this kit.

Regards

Danny

OC

You are supposed to be an observer not a napper! Looks like there is plenty of seating room available so I will grab something up close so I get a good view and don't miss anything. I don't want to loose my place by leaving to get some pop corn and grog so hopefully some of the late comers will be considerate and bring enough for all of us other more lazy people.

Lead on McDuff, (Danny)  

Edited by lmagna

59 minutes ago, lmagna said:

OC

You are supposed to be an observer not a napper! Looks like there is plenty of seating room available so I will grab something up close so I get a good view and don't miss anything. I don't want to loose my place by leaving to get some pop corn and grog so hopefully some of the late comers will be considerate and bring enough for all of us other more lazy people.

Lead on McDuff, (Danny)  

"Its the rum - all that rum"   sends one off to sleep,  but I will wake up when the building starts  "Promise"

OC.

Hmmm, what a bummer, first show the goodies, and then take them away ... OC d'you  have a spare hammock, might as well catch some zzzzzzz's

4 hours ago, cog said:

Hmmm, what a bummer, first show the goodies, and then take them away ... OC d'you  have a spare hammock, might as well catch some zzzzzzz's

No worry's Carl, i will soon start this one, probably this evening, but first i have to clean some stuff from my workbench. 

Regards

Danny

Danny, I'll try to keep me eyes open. What happened to the research, or is that the cleanin of the workbench ... my clening could be considered thus (oeps)

Sure do Carl:P

Research regarding, way to work true the numborous step's of adding pe, and the wooden deck. Ship's are rather new to me, but i like them allot, still, i'm not familiar to the way of steps taken for painting etc. so i did some research on Youtube regarding WIP's of people who worked there way true various of ship build's. Last evening and this morning i looked at some video's so now it's clear to me, and i know (i hopeB)) what to do.

First i need to glue one wing onto my F-104 fuselage and let it dry, then it's Tirpitz time.:champagne:

Regards

Danny

Edited by DannyVM

I've looked plenty, video as well as build logs ... to me there is but one way: Do it. My only concern was whether it would stick (the PE) I find the larger area's to be the hardest. Those tiny parts  ... you need to stick em on right since you do not have a lot of time to correct it, but it's fun once you get the hang of it

9 hours ago, cog said:

Yeah!  I have about 100 hammocks, wonder if danny has enough room for us all  snoring away  waiting for the show.

OC.

2 hours ago, cog said:

I've looked plenty, video as well as build logs ... to me there is but one way: Do it. My only concern was whether it would stick (the PE) I find the larger area's to be the hardest. Those tiny parts  ... you need to stick em on right since you do not have a lot of time to correct it, but it's fun once you get the hang of it

Yes indeed Carl, just do it, that's the best way, totally agree on that. PE isn't the problem, i've done enough on that during my build's on airplanes, but again, it's another subject in which i have knowledge. On ship's i have almost none, so i hope you guy's can give me allot's of feedback during my build process.

1 hour ago, Old Collingwood said:

Yeah!  I have about 100 hammocks, wonder if danny has enough room for us all  snoring away  waiting for the show.

Well, let's put it this way OC, on the www. there's lot's of space available, in my apartment, i'm afraid not :36:

Regards

Danny