Nisha by longshanks – Vanguard Models – 1:64

• 6 months later...

I’m not sure on the protocol here but as somebody who knew Kev I thought I should share the sad news that Kev passed away yesterday morning. Having spent time with him over recent years I always found him to be great company and I shall miss not listening to his sea fairing tales. Although not seen so much here as he was just a recent convert, he was a fabulous show winning modeller.

RIP Kev.

12 minutes ago, Toolmaker said:

I’m not sure on the protocol here but as somebody who knew Kev I thought I should share the sad news that Kev passed away yesterday morning. Having spent time with him over recent years I always found him to be great company and I shall miss not listening to his sea fairing tales. Although not seen so much here as he was just a recent convert, he was a fabulous show winning modeller.

RIP Kev.

Thank you very much for letting us all know. That is so terribly sad. 

Please pass on MSW's heartfelt condolences to his family. I'll change his MSW status 😔

Sorry to hear,  my condolences. 

Edited by Knocklouder

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,

The Mayflower-Amati-1:60

Current Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom, Viking Ship Drakkar -Amati-1:50

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati