USF Constellation 1797 by Jparsley - Artesania Latina - 1:85 scale

Love the dollhouse.  Hate the hospital news.   She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.. You guys are too young to be going through this.... 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Amen... stress is always there, my friend.  Just a different kind and a different level depending on age, location, etc.  Hang tough for her. 

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Jeff, I echo Mark's thoughts - sorry to hear about the pacemaker - The dollhouse looks fantastic, your daughter will love it. I will keep your wife in my thoughts and prayers also. Hang in there.

Hit like for support...sorry about the news...will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dollhouse looks awesome.

Cheers,

Nigel.

Current Build Logs: H.M.S. Triton Cross SectionUSF Confederacy Model Shipways

Completed Log: Red Dragon Artesania Latina

Gallery: Red Dragon: Artesania Latina

Member:  Nautical Research Guild

That's excellent news all the way around, Jeff.  I'm happy to hear it.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

thank you to everyone that has given supporting and uplifting thoughts prayers and comments  family is doing better  soon i can start posting some very boring pictures of my ship as it is slowly erected    i look at almost every ship on here and wonder how in creation can some do what they do  and i am in total admiration of them    to everyone that has visited  and commented  thank you so much  anyone that has a comment or can see something i need to improve  please let me know  i dont improve if i dont know what to improve on 

It looks great, Jeff.  I'm beting she'll love it and treasure it.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

Jeff, you must be excited and proud.  I am sure your girl is elated and you just made a beautiful family heirloom. :)  Nice job.

Thank you guys   i do hope she loves it   its been a quick and tiresome project but she is worth every minute i spent on it    two weeks and i can start on my boat again   still have projects for the birthday party then traveling halfway across the usa to another birthday party for her and her cousin   when i come back i plan to do some major work on my ship  i have so missed seeing it  poor things been down in the basement alone and looking like its been beached  lol

Just catching up.  That is really sweet.  I'm sure it will become a family heirloom.

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

Hello Jeff, just saw your build log. She is coming along very nicely. The doll house is perfect also.I will follow with interest.

Kind regards

Dimitris

Current Build: Amerigo Vespucci -Mantua- 1:100 scale

Completed Build logs: Bluenose II AL 1:75 scale

Gallery: Bluenose II AL 1:75 scale

Future Build: Royal Caroline -Panart- 1:47 scale

• 5 weeks later...

Hello guys I'm back Started working on the old girl again rigged out and installed the starboard side cannons Have the rigging blocks ready for the port side but too tired to continue jut some overall pictures for y'all tell me what y'all think

post-18711-0-63564400-1446783979_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-03383200-1446784015_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-77566300-1446784040_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-35410200-1446784068_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-50496700-1446784100_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-56863900-1446784126_thumb.jpeg

post-18711-0-62328400-1446784175_thumb.jpeg

Looking good, Jeff.   Small point for the next ship.... this is common among us and I don't know of anyone who hasn't done it like you did.  The breeching for the guns should be long enough to allow the barrel on the recoil to come inside the bulwark.  I've read that the length of the (total) of that rope should be about 2.5 times the length of the barrel.   I think every kit on the market shows the breeching too tight.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

That's a LOT of teeth.  Well done, mate!

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956