Richmond

Trumpeter 1/200 Titanic

For those interested here is a link with some photographs of a demo model of the forthcoming 1/200 Titanic from Trumpeter (approx 5th row of photos down) I believe it is about 1.35m in length.

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausstellungen/Nuernberg2019/Bilder_VH/index.html

Freeze your budgets!

Edited by Richmond

Just found this thread and the link to the photos. The link does not work for me. Are others having a problem connecting to the link?

Kind of upsetting in away.

Close examination of many of the details on this model shows that the Minicraft Titanic that I am building now for my wife is of course inaccurate! After drilling about 800 portholes I am relatively familiar with how the Minicraft kit is set up. This model, and the color film that follows, show that the older 1/350 kit has MANY accuracy issues that at least in my case will just have to be lived with! There is NO WAY I am going to back track at this point and alter 100s of portholes to make it right!

It does look that it will truly have the potential of being a magnificent model though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now