Frigate Berlin by Ferit KUTLU - Corel - 1/40 - 1674

Salute Ferit,

I love all those details, you have done a perfect job again.

Regards,

John

<span style='font-family: courier new'>In progress: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/177-king-of-the-mississippi-artesania-latina-scale-180/'>King of the Mississippi</a></span><br />

<br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'>Completed : <a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/176-mare-nostrum-4331-artesania-latina-scale-135/'>Mare Nostrum 4331</a></span><br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/51-16th-century-galeass-imai-scale-1160/'>16th century Galeass</a></span><br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://members.upc.nl/carla.en.john/Modelbouw/Rocket.htm'>George Stephenson Rocket Locomotive</a></span><br />

<br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'>Next build : sl Louise</span>

Still doing beautiful work Ferit. Beginner? Eminmisin?

Salute Yambo,

Thank you for your opinion about my level, but I am an obsessive beginner... Two steps forward then one step backward to correct errors... unending errors...

Edited by shiponthehorizon

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Under construction: Frigate Berlin (Brandenburg Navy)

Hope: Frigate Wappen Von Hamburg (Brandenburg Navy)

Looking very good. Like it!

I love all those details, you have done a perfect job again.

That looks awesome!

That's a real beauty.

And a lot of details, unbelievable…..

Top notch job Ferit! I will definately look at this when it comes to detailing the deck and guns.

Id love to see a pic of your model taken outside to see the colors.

Incredible work Ferit. Beautiful job!

I give all of you a warm hello...

It's very pleasant to hear such indulgent words...

John, I am very happy of your kind spirit and faithful comments...

Sjors, what is unbelievable is your cheerful optimism...

Dirk and Randy thank you for your encouragements...

Matti, what you are saying means a lot, possibility of looking at my Berlin for details in future...

Edited by shiponthehorizon

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Ferit,

Again. Beautiful updates. Your attention to superbly well done details is really delightful. Love the deck canon door rope brackets, love the long rope on your bucket next to the long boat, love your deck planking detail Super great idea.

PS: Nice tools, I need to get some of those. The only one I have is the Proxxon micro lathe, and a Dremel vice. mmmm need to get "real" if I am hopefully going to join builders of your quality. You have an amazing "eye" for this this art form. Super nice !!!!

Regards,

Michael

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

Salute Michael

Ferit,

Again. Beautiful updates. Your attention to superbly well done details is really delightful. Love the deck canon door rope brackets, love the long rope on your bucket next to the long boat, love your deck planking detail Super great idea.

PS: Nice tools, I need to get some of those. The only one I have is the Proxxon micro lathe, and a Dremel vice. mmmm need to get "real" if I am hopefully going to join builders of your quality. You have an amazing "eye" for this this art form. Super nice !!!!

Regards,

Michael

Salute Michael,

Thanks a lot for your kind words but really I don't believe that I deserve them :blush: That is your nobility. But what these words stroke my soul :)...

I have Proxxon saw, Proxxon fraise, Proxxon drill machines and Proxxon vice. They help me very much and are quite enough for me. I heavily recommend you them.

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Every time someone comments I come back here and gaze again at your super work. So very crisp and clean... inspirational! :)

Thank you very much Randy,

What is inspirational is your kindness that enforce me to be more careful and to make minimum error...

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Wow Ferit! Your work is really top-notch - and this log is a really joy to follow. I had taken the Berlin off my list of potential builds, but I may not add it back being so inspired by your craftsmanship here! Can't wait to see the rigging

hamilton

current builds: Corel HMS Bellona (1780); Admiralty models Echo cross-section (semi-scratch)

previous builds: MS Phantom (scuttled, 2017); MS Sultana (1767); Corel Brittany Sloop (scuttled, 2022); MS Kate Cory; MS Armed Virginia Sloop (in need of a refit); Corel Flattie; Mamoli Gretel; Amati Bluenose (1921) (scuttled, 2023); AL San Francisco (destroyed by land krakens [i.e., cats]); Corel Toulonnaise (1823); 
MS Glad Tidings (1937) (in need of a refit)HMS Blandford (1719) from Corel HMS GreyhoundFair Rosamund (1832) from OcCre Dos Amigos (missing in action); Amati Hannah (ship in a bottle); Mamoli America (1851)Bluenose fishing schooner (1921) (scratch); Off-Centre Sailing Skiff (scratch)

under the bench: MS Emma C Barry; MS USS Constitution; MS Flying Fish; Corel Berlin; a wood supplier Colonial Schooner Hannah; Victory Models H.M.S. Fly; CAF Models HMS Granado; MS USS Confederacy

Wow Ferit! Your work is really top-notch - and this log is a really joy to follow. I had taken the Berlin off my list of potential builds, but I may not add it back being so inspired by your craftsmanship here! Can't wait to see the rigging

hamilton

Hi Hamilton,

Thank you very much for your comments...

After realizing the presence of your build, seeing your method of building and its value, it would be fabulous your Berlin. And it would be good not to share your potential build of Berlin because I don't want to face with my errors and my incompetence in my build... ;)

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Hi Ferit,

There's an amazing amount of detail you have put into Berlin.   I'm in awe of this ship. 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Ferit,

Maybe I see the wrong pictures but I don't see any canon balls…..

And watch out for some builders, they want /need canon balls…..

animaatjes-sjors-94584.gif