Frigate Berlin by Ferit KUTLU - Corel - 1/40 - 1674

Being accepted whatever I do as great, is really fantastic...

As if all members are under oath to speak the beauty or to hold their peace...

Thank you for the support and kindness Commodore Sjors, Keith and Juergen...

It is a privilege to be a member...

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Under construction: Frigate Berlin (Brandenburg Navy)

Hope: Frigate Wappen Von Hamburg (Brandenburg Navy)

No oath was taken to speak at any point.... I think I can however speak for everyone who comments on your work, the preciseness and crispness of your work, that it is an honor to see such exceptional work and it is then a duty and a pleasure to tell you how impressed we are. Don't blush :blush: ... you have a talent that is merely appreciated. :D I think we all know a dozen, maybe two dozen individuals that rank in that top tier, and you my friend, IMO, are there :)

Ferit,

I think Randy said it best in that we don't have an oath.  Your work is wonderful. Very much top tier work, my friend.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Ferit,

There IS sort of an unwritten rule (though there has actually been some discusion about it), or oath as you suggested,  of avoiding negative comments of someone's work, and rather, adding positive critcism in a helpful way. But frankly Ferit, no one here is bullshitting you ( forgive the language, moderators) when they praise your modelling talent! The accolades aren't there to make you feel good or to encourage you to do better. You somehow have a real talent for this stuff. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Brian

"Give you joy!"

Current Build: RATTLESNAKE 1:64 POB (Mamoli)

Kits on hand: "Lexington", Mamoli: "Robert E. Lee", Scientific

Scratch to do: "Fannie Dugan", 1870s Sidewheeler Steamboat

Please let me learn the names of this furnitures... Thanks already for the knolwedge...

post-2145-0-05558700-1371922930_thumb.jpg

post-2145-0-23369300-1371922935_thumb.jpg

post-2145-0-13365200-1371922940_thumb.jpg

post-2145-0-32246700-1371922945_thumb.jpg

post-2145-0-23987600-1371922950_thumb.jpg

post-2145-0-00230800-1371922955_thumb.jpg

Edited by ashiponthehorizon

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

That's a good one Ferit…...

Let me see….

I see cannons with cotton balls  :D Oh no, that's on my ship…..

Then I see a water pump and a capstan .

Belaying pins in front of the mast.

Coils behind the cannons.

For the rest ,maybe someone else can give you an answer.

animaatjes-sjors-94584.gif

I hope it helps a little Ferit.

And I believe that it is right because there is no comment from the others  :D  :D  :D  :D

Anja have placed a program could pages on the pc ,so soon I can do it myself….

I hope it helps a little Ferit.

And I believe that it is right because there is no comment from the others  :D  :D  :D  :D

Anja have placed a program could pages on the pc ,so soon I can do it myself….

Thank you Anja and Sjors,

t5103.gif were not a little but very helpful...

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Again - really beautiful work here Ferit - everything is finished to such a fine tolerance you would never know you were looking at a model (except for the fact that these photos are on a ship modelling forum!) - excellent craftsmanship!

hamilton

current builds: Corel HMS Bellona (1780); Admiralty models Echo cross-section (semi-scratch)

previous builds: MS Phantom (scuttled, 2017); MS Sultana (1767); Corel Brittany Sloop (scuttled, 2022); MS Kate Cory; MS Armed Virginia Sloop (in need of a refit); Corel Flattie; Mamoli Gretel; Amati Bluenose (1921) (scuttled, 2023); AL San Francisco (destroyed by land krakens [i.e., cats]); Corel Toulonnaise (1823); 
MS Glad Tidings (1937) (in need of a refit)HMS Blandford (1719) from Corel HMS GreyhoundFair Rosamund (1832) from OcCre Dos Amigos (missing in action); Amati Hannah (ship in a bottle); Mamoli America (1851)Bluenose fishing schooner (1921) (scratch); Off-Centre Sailing Skiff (scratch)

under the bench: MS Emma C Barry; MS USS Constitution; MS Flying Fish; Corel Berlin; a wood supplier Colonial Schooner Hannah; Victory Models H.M.S. Fly; CAF Models HMS Granado; MS USS Confederacy

Hi Matti,

Ok, you ask for it so here it comes…...

1 = ankarspel

2 = koffernaglar stift

3 = krysshult

4 = Bitt

5 = rep spole

Edited by Sjors

Ferit,

HI, I'm just starting to catch up. I have been away. I kew that catching up to yours would be, of course spectacular. You are so excellent. Your work is such a pleasure to appreciate.. Nice updates. This will be a masterful Berlin AND from a kit (:-).

Regards,

Michael

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

Hello Ferit, congratulations!

Well done, and seems to be almost scratch built.

Ilhan Gokcay

Thank you İlhan,

Your praise is highly appreciated...

But the scratch build is absolutely yours. I am learning a lot of things from your log...

It's just about that you would grow your own trees which you could use in your build...  :)

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Looking good Ferit! You'll be starting the rigging in no time!

hamilton

current builds: Corel HMS Bellona (1780); Admiralty models Echo cross-section (semi-scratch)

previous builds: MS Phantom (scuttled, 2017); MS Sultana (1767); Corel Brittany Sloop (scuttled, 2022); MS Kate Cory; MS Armed Virginia Sloop (in need of a refit); Corel Flattie; Mamoli Gretel; Amati Bluenose (1921) (scuttled, 2023); AL San Francisco (destroyed by land krakens [i.e., cats]); Corel Toulonnaise (1823); 
MS Glad Tidings (1937) (in need of a refit)HMS Blandford (1719) from Corel HMS GreyhoundFair Rosamund (1832) from OcCre Dos Amigos (missing in action); Amati Hannah (ship in a bottle); Mamoli America (1851)Bluenose fishing schooner (1921) (scratch); Off-Centre Sailing Skiff (scratch)

under the bench: MS Emma C Barry; MS USS Constitution; MS Flying Fish; Corel Berlin; a wood supplier Colonial Schooner Hannah; Victory Models H.M.S. Fly; CAF Models HMS Granado; MS USS Confederacy