HMS WINCHELSEA - SPECIAL OFFER

For a limited time, MSW members who join the NRG will be given free access to the plans here on MSW as our thank you for joining the NRG and supporting MSW.  For the same limited time, any current NRG member who wishes to renew their membership for an additional two years will also receive this bonus.  Your membership does not need to be getting ready to expire to take advantage of this offer.

Use the MORE button at the top of the MSW home page to access the NRG web site to join / renew or this link  https://www.thenrg.org/join-the-nrg.php

Offer expires on September 30, 2019.

Kurt I signed up in March for my usual 1 year membership and just submitted via Pay Pal for the Winne plans just this week. Am I able to take advantage of the offer by extending my 1 year to 2?

Joe

Hi Kurt

I'm in a similar position, having renewed just this Wednesday. If I'd known about the offer I'd have gone for the two year option. Thanks in advance if you can help out.

Derek

13 hours ago, Kevin said:

I only wish I was good enough to join

You're alive, you love and build model ships. And you're not a kit pirate.  You're good enough.:P

I can’t find anywhere on the NRG website that mentions this special or how to renew for two years. All I see is one year renewal.

It would help if there was a Winnie Special button, where you push and renew for two years.

Edited by Jim Rogers

Anybody joining or renewing for 2 years to get the free HMS Winchelsea access, please send an email to the NRG office after sending your payment to let Mary know that it is your intent to get access to the project/plans.  It will save time by her not having to email you to determine if you want the access or not.  Yeah, believe it or not some are just joining or renewing w/o wanting access!

NRG Office email - nrghomeoffice@gmail.com

Take care,

Kurt