fleuron3599.jpg

fleuron3598.jpg

fleuron3601.jpg

fleuron3602.jpg

fleuron3603.jpg

fleuron3605.jpg

fleuron3608.jpg

fleuron3609.jpg

If a day will be reproached you that your job has not been done with professionalism, you answer that the ark of Noè has been built by dilettantes and the Titanic by professionals. ;)

fleuron3612.jpg

fleuron3615.jpg

fleuron3618.jpg

fleuron3620.jpg

fleuron3621.jpg

fleuron3624.jpg

see you soon

rekon54
If a day will be reproached you that your job has not been done with professionalism, you answer that the ark of Noè has been built by dilettantes and the Titanic by professionals. ;)

I think "Wow!!!!!!!!!!" is about all I can come up with right now.   Just marvelous.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

A friend of mine recommended today that I look at your log.  After looking through only a few of the recent pages I'm absolutely in awe of your build.  I plan to spend a lot of time catching up from the beginning - I think I'm going to learn a lot by doing so.

• 1 month later...

hello to all latest pictures of the construction site Fleuron

upcoming releases in a few weeks

amicably

fleuron3625.jpg

fleuron3628.jpg

fleuron3629.jpg

fleuron3631.jpg

fleuron3634.jpg

fleuron3637.jpg

fleuron3638.jpg

fleuron3642.jpg

fleuron3644.jpg

fleuron3646.jpg

fleuron3647.jpg

fleuron3656.jpg

fleuron3655.jpg

fleuron3658.jpg

fleuron3662.jpg

fleuron3663.jpg

fleuron3664.jpg

fleuron3665.jpg

fleuron3667.jpg

fleuron3670.jpg

fleuron3672.jpg

fleuron3675.jpg

fleuron3678.jpg

fleuron3680.jpg

fleuron3682.jpg

fleuron3683.jpg

fleuron3686.jpg

fleuron3688.jpg

fleuron3690.jpg

fleuron3691.jpg

fleuron3693.jpg

fleuron3694.jpg

fleuron3697.jpg

fleuron3698.jpg

fleuron3700.jpg

fleuron3702.jpg

fleuron3702.jpg

fleuron3704.jpg

fleuron3705.jpg

fleuron3707.jpg

fleuron3708.jpg

fleuron3709.jpg

Rekon54

Absolutely beautiful work. I have a question relating to the large number of "Nails/rivets " on the inside of the cannon port doors there seem to be more than I would have thought necessary to hold the tin planks inside the outer ones?

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

hi Micheal

served to protect the wood by the impact of the guns were opened when the gunboats

Giorgio

Giorgio, thank you for your explanation.

michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

just amazing , and your choice of "le fleuron" is just the good one!

and you did a good job!

Of the bank I look at an ocean of pleasure, or the tumult attracts you, this global movement will be your tipcart!

current build:   royal caroline

buid finished:  la recouvrancehttp://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/3025-la-recouvrance-by-ofencer29350/page-2?hl=recouvrance

Beyond words, Giorgio.    Just amazing.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

small advances of the ship fleuron

fleuron3710.jpg

fleuron3712.jpg

fleuron3717.jpg

fleuron3719.jpg

fleuron3721.jpg

fleuron3723.jpg

fleuron3724.jpg

fleuron3725.jpg

fleuron3726.jpg

fleuron3727.jpg

follow more photos......

fleuron3728.jpg

fleuron3733.jpg

fleuron3736.jpg

fleuron3740.jpg

fleuron3742.jpg

fleuron3743.jpg

fleuron3746.jpg

fleuron3748.jpg

fleuron3750.jpg

fleuron3752.jpg

Edited by rekon54

fleuron3754.jpg

fleuron3756.jpg

fleuron3758.jpg

fleuron3761.jpg

fleuron3763.jpg

fleuron3764.jpg

fleuron3765.jpg

fleuron3766.jpg

fleuron3767.jpg

fleuron3768.jpg

fleuron3770.jpg

fleuron3771.jpg

fleuron3773.jpg

soon with new updates

Rekon54
Edited by rekon54

Beautiful work, Rekon.

Question: does the lower end of the rudder actually extend as far as the bottom of the false keel? In English ships, the rudder was always shorter, in case the ship touched ground.

Be sure to sign up for an epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series  http://trafalgar.tv