Good morning friends!
Thank you very much for your support and your high activity in the desire to help us!
We sent a letter to Cornwall model boats and we will wait for an answer from them.
I hope the answer will be positive and modelers in the UK will be able to buy our products faster and cheaper.

Eugene

Edited by greenstone

Yes but also later types up to the early part of the 20th century.  I like small work boats as they really represent the majority of ship building and use during these periods.  The large ships get all the attention but the small ones did most of the work.

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.

I wish you every success in producing and marketing these small kits Eugene.

As has already been said, I think they will go far to fill a void for many model ship builders. 

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

Looking forward to it's availability for sales outside of Russia. I looked at My normal Russian sources on eBay and nothing there yet. I will be buying at least one when i can get it, possibly more. 

Good luck on future sales Eugene. 

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice selection Eugene

Will they be sold already blackened?

Also other than the extra band next to the touch hole I am having trouble knowing what the difference is between the CN00280 and the CN10280

Lou

Currant builds:

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

5 hours ago, lmagna said:

Will they be sold already blackened?

Also other than the extra band next to the touch hole I am having trouble knowing what the difference is between the CN00280 and the CN10280

Hello!

Yes, they will be sold already blackened such as in photos

The first digit (1) means that CN10280 - these guns have the coat of arms of Russia

or.JPG.78ac8b5164f8f72730a68d6f3fe5bac7.JPG

31 minutes ago, Jim Rogers said:

Eugene are you selling the sails on eBay? 

No, we aren`t selling on eBay.

Our products are sold from our foreign partners.

Regards,

Eugene

1 hour ago, Jim Rogers said:

What about making 1/64 scale whaling boats?

Now that would be fantastic. The CWM needs around 7 I think. It would be a huge improvement over the blocks of wood that come in the kit.

The heart is happiest when the head and the hands work together.

Al

Current Builds:

HMS Halifax 1/48 POF Lumberyard Kit

Model Shipways Glad Tidings

Acoustic Guitar Build FINISHED

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

less than 1 hour ago i had never heard of your company, boy i have missed a lot in 18 months

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

that is a brilliant way ahead

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

4 hours ago, Richmond said:

Is there an English language version of your website?

Hello Richmond

I am not certain what browser you are using, but I believe most have a "translate" option that will translate foreign languages into your language of choice. They are not perfect translations in some cases but make much of the page much clearer and understandable.

Lou

Currant builds:

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

Jim,

Where did you get the small boats?  Korabel directly?  I don't see Model Expo carrying the boats.

Chuck Seiler
San Diego Ship Modelers Guild
Nautical Research Guild

Current Build:: Colonial Schooner SULTANA (scratch from Model Expo Plans), Hanseatic Cog Wutender Hund, John Smith Shallop
Completed:  Missouri Riverboat FAR WEST (1876) Scratch, 1776 Gunboat PHILADELPHIA (Scratch 1/4 scale-Model Shipways plans)