San Ildefonso by Sjors - FINISHED - OcCre - 1:70

Thanks Ferit !

I know, I'm talking to much  :(

But that's also in real life !

That I'm speeding has a reason….

It goes well !

But I was also a week free of work and tomorrow I can go back to work again ,so I go slowly… ( I think ).

animaatjes-sjors-94584.gif

Nah, you don't talk too much... well, you are a commodore so maybe you do talk a tad I suppose ;)

hope you enjoyed your vacation... tomorrow it's back to the road and the customers... -_- so you go slow for a while... so what... we got months worth of pictures out of you in a mere week... wow!

Edited by lamarvalley

Hi Sjors,
I like your funny, enjoyable manner. It is privilege for me your waggish presence...m0124.gif

And I think I am not alone, I suppose that many people think like me...  m0152.gif

Edited by ashiponthehorizon

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Under construction: Frigate Berlin (Brandenburg Navy)

Hope: Frigate Wappen Von Hamburg (Brandenburg Navy)

awesome work Sjors!   how do they  look on the deck?  are they rigged yet?   can we see.......{nudge...nudge....wink...wink}

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Nice cannons and fenders.   I miss a day or an hour and you speed right along.   Nice work.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Nah, you don't talk too much... well, you are a commodore so maybe you do talk a tad I suppose ;)

hope you enjoyed your vacation... tomorrow it's back to the road and the customers... -_- so you go slow for a while... so what... we got months worth of pictures out of you in a mere week... wow!

Thanks Randy,

So that's a privilege from a Commodore that I can talk a lot?   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

We have enjoy our little week off…the sun was shining. do a little modelling and make pictures….

Today a few more before I go to work.

Hi Sjors,

I like your funny, enjoyable manner. It is privilege for me your waggish presence...m0124.gif

And I think I am not alone, I suppose that many people think like me...  m0152.gif

Thanks Ferit,

You make me peren_18.gif

Wow....you've made a nice bit of progress! You've spoiled us with all these pictures and now we will expect to see more!   look-atme.gif gros3d15.gif

Thank Sherry,

Don't get use to it what about the pictures.

I have done a lot in advance and when the time is there to place it, it goes fast…...

I hope today a few more pictures and  then it will stop for a while….

awesome work Sjors!   how do they  look on the deck?  are they rigged yet?   can we see.......{nudge...nudge....wink...wink}

Popeye,

The cannons on deck are not there yet.

These are at the lower deck and they are nor rigged because you don't see that.

There are a few on the upper deck and they not gonna be rigged.

Only the breach rope ( I hope I say it right )

Maybe lazy but there are no things provide in the kit to rigged them….

Nice cannons and fenders.   I miss a day or an hour and you speed right along.   Nice work.

Thanks you Mark.

So you have to come more often  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Every time I can trow the coffee away because it is cold…...

Here I'am again….

On the port side the gun port lids and cannons are in place.

She has her teeth !

Now I can do the starboard side and go on with other stuff.

Drilling a few holes for the eyebolts and rings on the deck.

And then the cannons on the upper deck….

And of course….pictures !

post-48-0-96019500-1373266664_thumb.jpg

post-48-0-85468000-1373266668_thumb.jpg

post-48-0-55138800-1373266674_thumb.jpg

post-48-0-58356400-1373266678_thumb.jpg

sorry about that Sjors........don't know where my mind was.   looked at the pictures again and thought to myself that you must think I'm an idiot!  :)    good thing the rest of my observation was right.........you've done a fine job!  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

sorry about that Sjors........don't know where my mind was.   looked at the pictures again and thought to myself that you must think I'm an idiot!  :)    good thing the rest of my observation was right.........you've done a fine job!  ;)

No need for sorry Popeye,

And i'm not thinking you are a idiot.

That's my part  :D  :D  :D

And thank you….

Edited by Sjors

That certainly is one boatload of canon.......and more to come !!!!!! :wacko:  :wacko:

Nice work.

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

Wow, Sjors! Isn't it amazing how just a few bits and pieces really starts to make it all come together. She is looking very good!!!

No Chris Craft for me, I am NOT taking a boat that costs more than I make in 6 years out on the water, with my luck I would do something wrong and sink it :o

Robbyn

If you risk nothing, you risk everything!

Current builds

Syren (Model Shipways) version 2.0

AL San Francisco II

Mordaunt (Euro Model)

Completed Builds

18th Century Longboat designed by Chuck Passaro

In the closet

Battle Station

Al Charles Morgan (1980s version)

Aw come on Robbyn.  Turn key, cast off bow and stern lines and push throttle forward  :D  :D

You're a biker gal!

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

wewt lots of cannons now we are talking :)

looking great :)

Current builds : HMS Bounty, Constructo Pilar

Next build : undecided

On the Shelf : AL San Juan, Mamoli HMS Victory

Builds on hold : Ochre Gorch Fock, Hachette/Amati Black Pearl

Previous Builds Gallery : Virginia; King of Mississippi

Previous Builds logs : AL King of Mississippi 1/80

Great job Sjors

Really coming along and looking great now

Loadsacannon  :D 

The Endeavour has 16, that will do for me for now

I have started the log btw but the bar isn't quite open yet  :cheers: 

Keep it up  :10_1_10: 

Mick

<p><strong><span style="font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Keep it up :10_1_10:</span></span><span style="font-size:18px;font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;"> </span></strong></p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;">Mick</span></strong></p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;">Current Build --- Will Everard --- </span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/3636-will-everard-by-micklen32-billing-boats-167/'>http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/3636-will-everard-by-micklen32-billing-boats-167/</a></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Current Build --- Endeavour --- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/2804-hmb-endeavour-by-micklen32-occre-154/'>http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/2804-hmb-endeavour-by-micklen32-occre-154/</a></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Completed --- Guitar --- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://micksjem.blogspot.co.uk/'>http://micksjem.blogspot.co.uk/</a></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Completed --- Barcelona Taxi --- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://micklen-taxi.blogspot.co.uk/'>http://micklen-taxi.blogspot.co.uk/</a></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Completed --- London Tram --- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://micklen-tram.blogspot.co.uk/'>http://micklen-tram.blogspot.co.uk/</a></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Completed --- OcCre Mississippi --- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/1803-spirit-of-mississippi-by-micklen32-occre-180-a-hopefully-accurate-rendition/'>http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/1803-spirit-of-mississippi-by-micklen32-occre-180-a-hopefully-accurate-rendition/</a></span>

Thanks all.

There are indeed a lot of cannons….

And still not everything is in place.

A few more on the upper deck…..

It goes slowly at the moment because the gun port lids at starboard side give me a few problems...

That's always, one side goes smooth and the other side is saying….no way, I give you some problems!

San Ildefonso is looking great as always, Sjors, your modified stern looks really top-notch, and wow! that sure is a lot of cannons, beautiful work my friend :)

That's a very nice set of tools you have there too, really cool! B)

Best regards,

Aldo

Currently Building:
HMS Pegasus (Victory Models)-Mothballed to give priority to Triton

HMS Triton (first attempt at scratchbuilding)

Past build:
HM Brig Badger (Caldercraft), HM Brig Cruizer, HM Schooner Ballahoo

No Chris Craft for me, I am NOT taking a boat that costs more than I make in 6 years out on the water, with my luck I would do something wrong and sink it :o

Come on Robbyn! What could possibly go wrong? :P :P :P

oh.......oh! is the serpent rising from the waters again?   the cresent crash of the waves,  gives rise of the white fangs.....but not before his morning coffee though.....LOL!

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Hello Sjors, ;) 

I follow you in silence as well - well good work indeed.

Cheers

Paul    :10_1_10:

NEVER RETREAT - NEVER SURRENDER

JUST DO IT YOUR WAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK

Current Build:

1:72nd German WWII Heavy Battle Cruiser DKM Scharnhorst http://modelshipworld...1:72ndDKMScharnhorst/

Future Build Logs:

German WWII Captured Flower Class Corvette.

German WWII Armed Trawler.

German WWII Aircraft Carrier - Graf Zeppelin.

oh.......oh! is the serpent rising from the waters again?   the cresent crash of the waves,  gives rise of the white fangs.....but not before his morning coffee though.....LOL!

No worrie's Popeye,

I order the serpent to go back under water…... :D

Hello Sjors, ;) 

I follow you in silence as well - well good work indeed.

No problem paul,

I'm happy that you are looking in from time to time.

I'll do the same with you  :D

It's not necessary to say the whole time…good, great, nice and that kind of stuff..

Sjors, just now ck'd out your stern! ;) ....... nice work Sjors, you did an excellent job!!

Frank

completed build: Delta River Co. Riverboat     HMAT SUPPLY

USRC "ALERT"

in progress: Red Dragon  (Chinese junk)