cor_f Posted November 11, 2013 Share #1 Posted November 11, 2013 (edited) So I decided to start a small log of my progress on my Occre Xebec "Cazador". Mainly because there's no other log of any Xebec on MSW2. On the old MSW there where several, the log from Alexander Romaschenko has been a great help. Luckily Ilhan still had the pictures.... I'm not too happy with the quality of the Occre kit, I have the feeling it's not complete i'm missing quite some parts and as always there's not enough rope. I've thrown away quite some parts as well. All metal parts and plywood, precut parts. I've made the cannon carts and rigged them. Also i've put the cannons in Brass-black to make them look (they actually are) oxidized. I'm using pear and wallnut for remaking the plywood parts. I've started in 2009 and have been working on and off. I have 4 daughters so got my hands full from time to time 2010: So that's quite nice but not nice enough....... 2011: Current state: Edited November 12, 2013 by cor_f Auvergne, michael20, coxswain and 5 others 8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.