Greetings from Minnesota

ChuckB

Hi all,

I joined the NRG in 2016 and have finally gotten up enough courage to try and navigate this website. As soon as I can figure out how to do it I will start up an album in the gallery. I do have a question about that: If I post an album about a specific ship how can I ever find the album again--by my name or by the name of the ship?

Anyway, I will keep browsing and see if I can figure it out.

Cheers,

ChuckB

Welcome to MSW. One way you can do that is to follow your topic, look to the upper right corner of the topic. There is also an index that I update periodically that you can download. It will have a link to your build log: 

Jeff

In progress:
Medway Longboat 1742 - Syren Ship Model Company -1/2" scale

USS Constitution - Model Shipways - Scale 1:76

HMS Granado - CAF Model - 1:48

HMS Sphinx - Vanguard

Welcome to Model Ship World Chuck.

Ryland

Member - Hampton Roads Ship Model Society

- Ship Model Society of New Jersey

- Nautical Research Guild

Current Build - Armed Virginia Sloop, 18th Century Longboat

Completed Build - Medway Longboat

Welcome aboard, Chuck.

There's a couple of ways of finding your gallery.....

One is when you upload it, create a link as part of your signature.  This is probably the best as others will see it on your posts and probably visit you gallery.

Another is to use the search function... upper right hand side of any page...  and select Gallery with the name (yours or the name of the ship as the search words.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hello 

And :sign:

Regards, Patrick

Finished :  Soleil Royal Heller 1/100   Wasa Billing Boats   Bounty Revell 1/110 plastic (semi scratch)   Pelican / Golden Hind  1/45 scratch

Current build :  Mary Rose 1/50 scratch

Gallery Revell Bounty  Pelican/Golden hind 1/45 scratch

To do Prins Willem Corel, Le Tonnant Corel, Yacht d'Oro Corel, Thermopylae Sergal 

Shore leave,  non ship models build logs :  

ADGZ M35 funkwagen 1/72    Einhets Pkw. Kfz.2 and 4 1/72   Autoblinda AB40 1/72   122mm A-19 & 152mm ML-20 & 12.8cm Pak.44 {K8 1/2} 1/72   10.5cm Howitzer 16 on Mark. VI(e)  Centurion Mk.1 conversion   M29 Weasel 1/72     SAM6 1/72    T26 Finland  T26 TN 1/72  Autoprotetto S37 1/72     Opel Blitz buses 1/72  Boxer and MAN trucks 1/72   Hetzer38(t) Starr 1/72    

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Hello Chuck, welcome to MSW.

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold

Welcome to MSW Chuck. 

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

Thanks ERS Rich,

I clicked on a couple of your albums and came away humbled. Congratulations on creating such an impressive collection.

I've been to Massachusetts twice and think it's a great state. Looks like you live in pretty country, northwest of "Wooster."

I should also comment on your Profile:  Nicely done!

I haven't been able to figure out how to put "NRG Member" in mine or how to add those "Currently Constructing" and "Albums" sections. I may ask a moderator for help with that.

Cheers,

Chuck