She is ok, but sometimes pit bull temperament of her late mother bumped out, particulary when she has her own nervose sources (she finaly realised that with full time doctor's job she just has no more time to be director of two hip-hop dance studios just to mention thatvher 10 years of dancer and coach carrier means a lot to her, if she want beside job a time to resy, to finish German learning and to start and finish car drive learning, and want beside all of that, some time to allow some boy to enter in her 27 years old life). And to be honest, Hothead and me are not quite right, but ... sometimes push, somethimes pull... family diplomacy. Tripple of nervouse family members at the same time = spice of family life.

Show which is presented from time to time in every home

Edited by Nenad

In progress:

CUTTY SARK - Tehnodidakta => scratch => Campbell plans

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-1#entry64653

Content of log :

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-62#entry217381

Past build:

Stella, Heller kit, plastic, Santa Maria, Tehnodidakta kit, wood, Jolly Roger Heller kit, plastic

Man that sounds hard times..........

How lucky me, to be an engaged man with a long time life partner :D

Princess will have to realize that everything at the same time will not work for long. Or going to rehab soon.......................

Cant wait to see the finished flower school too!

Regards

Gerhard

Problems just mean: solutions not yet found

Models in progress

SMS DANZIG

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/12842-sms-danzig-1851-by-gerhardvienna-radio-150-scale/

USS CAIRO

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/13282-uss-cairo-by-gerhardvienna-live-steam-radio/

Baby Bootlegger 1/10

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/13625-baby-bootlegger-110-radio-by-gerhardvienna/

Swiss paddlesteamer RIGI 1848 1:50, after plans from the Verkehrshaus Zürich, rescaled to original length

Anchor tugboat BISON, 1:50, plans from VTH, scratch

Finished models

See-Ewer ELBE, Constructo kit 1:48

German fastboat after plans from german Reichskriegsmarine measure unknown (too ugly to show up!)

German traffic boat for battleships WW2, 1:50, after plans from Jürgen Eichardt, scratch

German Schnellboot TIGER P6141 VTH plans, scratch

An interesting project, Nenad.   I'm looking forward to more pictures...  maybe here:  http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/4435-the-what-have-you-done-today-thread/rather than hide them in your log.   Children will always be children to their parents.   ;)  :)

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

war of the roses?   so nice you and your son can do that.......I couldn't even get mine to do a 50 piece puzzle!  

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Somewhere in the middle ... I hope

post-4738-0-70712300-1467392900.jpg

In progress:

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-1#entry64653

Content of log :

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-62#entry217381

Past build:

Stella, Heller kit, plastic, Santa Maria, Tehnodidakta kit, wood, Jolly Roger Heller kit, plastic

Just wait to see glassed surfaces ...

Edited by Nenad

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

Really enjoy your and Hothead's extra curricular activity but it's too large to fit on the CS  ;) 

Very impressive design and hope your son gets a good grade out of it, makes both of you proud.

Cheers,

Piet, The Flying Dutchman.

"Your greatest asset is not the quantity of your friends , rather the quality of your friends."  (old Chinese proverb)

Current Builds: Hr. Ms. Java 1925-1942

VOC Ship Surabaya

Planned Builds: Young America Diorama - scale 1:3000

Future Builds: KPM ship "MS Musi."  Zuiderzee Botter - scale 1:25. VOC Jacht in a 6" lamp,  Buginese fishing Prauw.  Hr. Ms. Java - Royal Navy Netherlands Cruiser.

Completed Builds:   Hr. Ms. O16 Submarine

Hr. Ms. O19 - Submarine Royal Navy Netherlands

Ship Yard Diorama with Topsail schooner -

Friendship Sloop Gwenfra

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack    

Golden Hind - Cutte Sark (both not in this forum)

Reminds me of a space port...   :)   Complex with interesting shapes.  I hope he gets a good grade and Dad feels proud when it's done.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Step forward. Details

Only allowed material is card panels and Iuvidur 1mm thick

Wood of any kind is not allowed

post-4738-0-97049400-1467495554_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-41689400-1467495602_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-94369500-1467495638_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-91318000-1467495669_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-08612700-1467495699_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-66837000-1467495737_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-27787200-1467495765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nenad

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

Wow... I didn't realize it was a complex of buildings.   Is that going to fit into the car as it certainly won't fit on his motorcycle.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

What imagination, what vision he has.  Just outstanding.

Cheers,

"Your greatest asset is not the quantity of your friends , rather the quality of your friends."  (old Chinese proverb)

VOC Ship Surabaya

Future Builds: KPM ship "MS Musi."  Zuiderzee Botter - scale 1:25. VOC Jacht in a 6" lamp,  Buginese fishing Prauw.  Hr. Ms. Java - Royal Navy Netherlands Cruiser.

Friendship Sloop Gwenfra

All "glass" on place ( every passage, central gathering area, restorant roof ...) glasses visualy conect all modules of elementary school in one object

Model is almost finished. Boy who had to do laser cutting, forgot to put on machine table with gym roof and 50 decorative trees ... I hope he wil do it tomorrow

post-4738-0-33202200-1467572264_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-86827600-1467572313_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-79224400-1467572341_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-09851500-1467572374_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-69135300-1467572404_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-42099800-1467572491_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-19021400-1467572543_thumb.jpg

post-4738-0-82514300-1467572568_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nenad

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

Nenad,

It doesn't matter where he will practice, Serbia, US, UK, France ... as long as he continues to be challenged, and enjoys the work he does.

P.s. Smart move not to let him study law

Carl

"Desperate affairs require desperate measures." Lord Nelson
Search and you might find a log ...

Finally in office in front of my PC, and I can answer to posts regularly ( pretty clumsy doing it on smartphone)

At first, thank you all Gentleman for nice comments and supporting words

Patrick

Typical situation with non-typical participants ... 

Carl

like father - like son, you are correct. There is one old traditional sayings : "acorn does not fall far from the tree"  ;)

His future job is close connected with investors. In Serbia, last two decades, you can get a architect project job ( and any other job) ONLY if you are high positioned in political party which won last elections. No mater what you know and did you know anything at all. It stinks. It means - NOT HERE !!!!! If you want to keep your integrity and personality. To late for me, but not for Hothead and Princess 

Gerhard

Yes, Princess faced with Her first empty weekend in last 10 years ... going to swimming pool ... what a discovery !!!! Never late. Better now than never

Mark

I accept your suggestion about posting in "what have you ..." 

I know that Mark. Even they will be 70 years old, and I will have 100 years, they will always be children ;)

Yes, I plan to live very very long

And have to drive his model in my car to Novi Sad, there is no other way, without damage

Denis

War of temperaments, stubborn and "I know everything" on both sides. But it is all OK, regular kind of my family life. My, and my late Admiral "family and child rising politic" was - enable them to express them-self in any way, even to fight with us. And talk with them in every single moment when they want to, even in endless stupid conversation, this was the only way to make their strong self-confident personality and to make them life fighters. And I think that we succeed in that 99%

I joke him that he will be good shipmodeler when he grows up one day   ;) ;D

Piet

Thank you for your nice words and wishes, my friend.

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

the model looks great.......you and your son did a splendid job!     for some reason,  I can't post a like on them.

I could today though!  ;)

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Thanks Denis

Model arrived in Novi Sad without damage, Model was valuated with 8,6 grade ( rating from 6 to 10)  and meet requirement for Hothead to be called for next stage of exam

:)

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

Keeping my fingers crossed for the next stage, Nenad.   Your son has talent. 

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

Congrats to your son, not a bad grade at all.  Now on to the next step in the exam process.

I wish him good luck with it.

Cheers,

VOC Ship Surabaya

Friendship Sloop Gwenfra

Thx Patrick

At least, I retutned to shipyard and finished all dech dead-eyes lines

post-4738-0-85818900-1468093037_thumb.jpg

Next is cleaning, color repairs and color corrections of inner bulwark space on main deck

In progress:

Content of log :

Past build:

Very nice work there.  She pops right of the screen...  and just looks fantastic.

Mark

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:

Head and storage locker?

Beautiful......you've come such a long way and it is wonderful.

Rob

Current build:

Build log: https://modelshipworld.com/topic/25382-glory-of-the-seas-medium-clipper-1869-by-rwiederrich-196

Finished build:

Build log: of 1/128th Great Republic: http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/13740-great-republic-by-rwiederrich-four-masted-extreme-clipper-1853/#

Current build(On hold):

Build log: 1/96  Donald McKay:http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/4522-donald-mckay-medium-clipper-by-rwiederrich-1855/

Completed build:  http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/475-196-cutty-sark-plastic/

The LORD said, "See, I have set (them) aside...with skills of all kinds, to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver, and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of crafts."