HMS PEGASUS by giampieroricci - Scale 1:36 - Swan-Class Sloop from plans by David Antscherl & Greg Herbert

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I am so jealous, what a wonderful shop.  :cheers:

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,The Mayflower Amati 1:60

non Ship Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom Truck

Current Build:    Viking Ship Drakkar -Amati-1:50

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati 

That is a dream workshop Gianpiero. I love the way your bench power tools slide out for easy access. And you have your very own museum to boot! Speaking for everyone else here - we're jealous!

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

Amazing workshop, writing down a lot of ideas :)

Love your dust collection system! Do you have some central vaccuum that all hoses connect to, or are you using something portable? For example that hose next to the Dremel drill press seems to be connected to nowhere.. :)

2 hours ago, Mike Y said:

Amazing workshop, writing down a lot of ideas :)

Love your dust collection system! Do you have some central vaccuum that all hoses connect to, or are you using something portable? For example that hose next to the Dremel drill press seems to be connected to nowhere.. :)

Thank you all for your appreciation!

The dust extraction system is centralised and I use one of these very powerful central vacuum units:

1.jpg.ce282bb38741a5d11656aa17440fc3ab.jpg

that hose next to the Dremel drill press has a connecting tube under the table that can be glimpsed under the electrical sockets and plugs into one of the wall sokets. The large suction jointed arm is also plugged into a wall socket and I generally use it when using the thickness planer. The central suction unit is operated by a remote control

Beautiful work -- always look forward to your updates....    Keep it up!!!

Till next time.....     😎

Steve

Finished:              Artesania Latina Constellation;   Model Shipways USF Confederacy:  Medway Longboat 1742 - Syren Ship Model Company

Current Build:     Syren's Winchelsea 

That looks much better! I noted the cheeks looked funny but figured it was the camera angle. I was about to send you a PM but your friend beet me to it.

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

Your model is a masterpiece in every respect. 

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU