HMS Portland 1770 by scrubbyj427 - 1:48 - 4th rate 50-gun ship

12 minutes ago, Ronald-V said:

Dutch yes! :D 

I think I’m going to, 17th century Dutch ships always grab my eye. Perhaps I can collaborate with Ab and produce any one of the wonderful models/plans he’s made.

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 - 5th rate 32 gun frigate (on hold for now)

HMS Portland 1770 Prototype 1:48 - 4th rate 50 gun ship

Quick update:

Planking above the wales is complete on the port side and all the gun ports are cleaned up and painted. Need to finish a few details on the stbd side channel wale planking and that’s it for now. My Winnie awaits me back home!

Crating model and shipping to mainland and its eventual trip across the country. 

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7620.jpeg

IMG_7619.jpeg

IMG_7618.jpeg

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 - 5th rate 32 gun frigate (on hold for now)

This looks great. Looking forward to seeing you back on Winnie. 

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose

22 hours ago, glbarlow said:

This looks great. Looking forward to seeing you back on Winnie. 

Thank you Glenn. Hope to be working on Winnie in a couple weeks!