Trawler Syborn by popeye the sailor - 1:33 - Finished

Excellent work Denis.... looks just great!!!..... like the color of your decking....

Frank

completed build: Delta River Co. Riverboat     HMAT SUPPLY

USRC "ALERT"

in progress: Red Dragon  (Chinese junk)

Looking good.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray

That looks spot on mate - makes her look fit for her role now.

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

thanks for all the kind comments and the likes   :)   I hope that one day,  I get to do one of those passenger liners like Nils is doing.........I have so many of those eyelets...and in so many different sizes.   as mentioned,  it's not 100% correct,  but it finishes that task that prevented me from cementing the mast in place......that will happen very soon   ;)   I did promise an update.....I've gotten a bit further than I can show here.....it just means that the next one will be even bigger.   I've shortened all of the gallows now.........and I assembled a bunch of pulleys.

post-612-0-93353600-1474135916.jpg

this was the first one I had shortened......it'll put them more in the ballpark.  I set up the soldering gun again at my desk and churned out the first pulley.......came out looking a little fat.

post-612-0-66074700-1474136071.jpg

I made four others.........another got ruined when the drill walked off the top of it.   I will try to save it somehow ;)  here are three of the better ones.

post-612-0-38547800-1474136247.jpg

I added  few more parts to the fore deck......the fairleads and the bollards.   I need to make some vents and add a few eye bolts here and there.   I'm sure I can come up with more ideas.

post-612-0-85987500-1474136397.jpg

thanks Nils.......the access ladder came out better than I had hoped.   even the railings weren't hard to do.   they are cemented rather than soldered.........I wasn't as bold as I am now,  when I did them

thanks Frank......until now,  that hue of decking was all I could hope to create.   I now have a huge supply of .05 x 5 blonde basswood thin strip.  all I need to do now is buy the stain,  to achieve any hue I want.   being 5 mm wide though,  it does limit me to the scale I want to use them.......smaller scales will still require narrower plank widths.  oh well.....I'm still anxious to use them :)

thanks Tom and Bob...........and Pat......if you think she looks the part now,  just wait till I get the booms up and running!  :D  :D   can't wait to get to that point  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

thanks Carl..........and Mark for the likes  :)   I was mapping out the aft railings for the stern.   I'm going to be using two different types of stanchions.....but there is a very small problem.   not to worry though.....I have the solution for it  ;)   I was able to fix the botched pulley too....I might need it.......not too sure yet.   

thanks again for looking in  :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

Hi Denis

I'm loving where your Syborn is heading.  It's the details that make it.  And...being a trawler, there's no-end to the amount of details that you can add.  The more the better, because everything just adds to the overall look and feel of a heavily used work boat.

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to seeing the booms up and running.  Knowing you, there'll probably be a net-full of fish at the end of them as well.

All the best!

Cheers

Patrick

Edited by Omega1234

thanks Patrick.....and those who hit the like button  :)   well.....perhaps not fish...that would probably pop the needle in the detail-o-meter,  but there is much more to be added.   the mast will most likely need shroud lines.......dead eyes or turnbuckles?   also the rigging for the booms......Billing's never show lines that move the boom outward or inward......    it's a thought in progress  :)

can't play hooky any more.......I worked today.   one more day to go  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

thanks Ed  :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

thanks John..........I can't say that about my other builds.......I got too many  :D  :D  :D    oh....well,   I'll get 'em cleared up sooner or later  :)   I can say though,  that I know what I'll be doing for .....let's say..........for the next ten years!  ;)   I guess,  in a way.....that this is a good thing.   I'm seeing more......learning more.....and experimenting more.  as they say.........the next build always seems to look more enhanced.   it's a great thing to tell someone who is just starting out.........they have so much to look forward to  ;)    never give up the ship! :10_1_10:  :dancetl6:  :dancetl6:  :dancetl6:

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

for those just starting out:

oh my........what have I done to myself.   I used to be this happy go lucky guy,  playing with my plastic models,  in the seclusion of wherever I opened the box.  I even had a solid mantra for myself.....only one build at a time.  then one day {those who have heard this before,  can start yawning now},  a wooden kit fell into my possession......and that opened the floodgates to a new and wonderful hobby {more like a Pandora's box,  in my case}.   that was in 2009..........

I've come away wishing it was a lot sooner...........a whole lot sooner  ;)

I have evolved toward having two tables....the main table,  and a side table,  in the event I wish to do a second build.   I have gone way beyond that!   we won't go there at the moment.......I'll leave it as "I'm pre-destined" ;)   I will never lament..........I consider them my children,  born of hair brained ideas and envisioned thought.   there are others..........but I dare not open the lid again,  fearing that they'll escape.   ..........and they will,  you know................they always do.

of late,  the main table is a collection of tools and cast off wood,  with metal bits scattered for good measure.    the trawler sits at one end of it,  waiting eagerly for me to add more to her............the second table has become more of a catch-all at this point in time,  as I look for suitable parts to feed the aspect being worked on.

post-612-0-91329900-1474472288.jpg

the frenzy has also manifested itself on my desk as well,  hosting my latest idea and a build in it's own right.........the Flattie.

post-612-0-13227700-1474472775.jpg

I sometimes daydream of a room..........a medium sized room {I'm not greedy},  with a work table,  that lines three of the walls {in my dream,  I don't even allow for a closet  :D}.   the fourth wall is dedicated for supplies and of course,  the entrance way into the room.   I can close that door....and leave the mortal plane behind.......and enter my own imagination.   there is a freedom here..........but before I can get too cozy,  I get roused to the present by the admiral, asking a question about something or other.........I never stay there for too long  ;)

oh well........here I am  :)    I've moved to the stern on the trawler.   there's more to do with the fore deck,  but it's a lot of small stuff.......it can wait till the mast is permanent.   I seem to have graduated from ladders to railings lately.....that's what I've begun to play with in this session.   I have only seven of the 15 mm three hole stanchions...not enough to go the entire span of the stern border.   so,  what I've done is run the seven around the center of the span,  and fill in the sides with the 15 mm single hole stanchions.   I have enough to do the stern span with these,  but I think it would look naked with them.......I'd have to try and fill them in somehow,  with a second railing.   this set up will also make it look a bit more interesting....and if I don't like it,  I can add the extra railings.   here is the stanchion positions that I have described.

post-612-0-31378100-1474475997.jpg

my eyes were play'in tricks..........I mentioned a problem in an earlier post.   it seemed like these stanchions were a little taller that the three hole stanchions.

post-612-0-79433900-1474476107.jpg

in order to get a better picture of this,  they were strung on a length of wire.   I was amazed that the difference is greater than I thought it was..........at least 2 - 3 mm   {I was too miffed to measure}.

post-612-0-23396000-1474476831.jpg 

the original though was to simply counter sink the single hole stanchions into the border,  correcting the height issue.    I can see now that this can't happen.  I want this to work........I think it will look cool...........so I entertained the thought of adding length to the three hole stanchions.

anyone who has built billing's kits before,  have run into their idea of eye bolts {in some of the kits}.   they look like really stubby buttons with a hole in them.   I will snip off the locator pins on the stanchions and solder these eye bolts onto them......I have plenty of these eye bolts as well.

post-612-0-42326000-1474476849.jpg

setting up the board at my desk,  the operation began.........snipping off the locator pin,  filing it flat,  and solder the additions together.

post-612-0-83045600-1474476984.jpg

it wasn't too tough a job.......but it will pose a problem.  I won't be able to solder the wire rails in place,  the closer I get to the soldered joint.   I can do the top rail........but the middle and bottom one will be very dicey indeed.   I could do it,  but it would take an enormous amount work to retain the shape.   I can simply CA the railings as I have done before.   the big problem is that I wouldn't have an adequate heat sink....bottom line ;)    with them all done and restrung next to the single hole stanchions,  they look much better............perhaps just a minuscule of difference.

post-612-0-09364700-1474477400.jpg

the railings were re-posted back into their holes {I still need to do the port side}.   I did leave enough railing wire on the lower rows,  that I can solder them to the single post stanchions if I desire.   of course,  they won't be strung through a turnbuckle,  like the three hole.   I've seen Bob's railings......I like the way they look.   this will give me the opportunity to try making them......really great idea........functional and realistic.

post-612-0-22879500-1474478001.jpg

post-612-0-90499800-1474478021.jpg

now....I will get the port side laid out and solder the top rail,  to lock in the spacing.   then I can decide on the rest of the rails.   I kinda wish I didn't cement the funnel/cabin in place.....I had an evil thought {I can still do it........remember,,,it's an evil thought}......icky mae ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Funnel/cabin?  Evil thought?  Oh boy, he's going to do it again.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray

for those just starting out:

oh my........what have I done to myself.   I used to be this happy go lucky guy,  playing with my plastic models,  in the seclusion of wherever I opened the box.  I even had a solid mantra for myself.....only one build at a time.  then one day {those who have heard this before,  can start yawning now},  a wooden kit fell into my possession......and that opened the floodgates to a new and wonderful hobby {more like a Pandora's box,  in my case}.   that was in 2009..........

I've come away wishing it was a lot sooner...........a whole lot sooner   ;)

I have evolved toward having two tables....the main table,  and a side table,  in the event I wish to do a second build.   I have gone way beyond that!   we won't go there at the moment.......I'll leave it as "I'm pre-destined" ;)   I will never lament..........I consider them my children,  born of hair brained ideas and envisioned thought.   there are others..........but I dare not open the lid again,  fearing that they'll escape.   ..........and they will,  you know................they always do.

of late,  the main table is a collection of tools and cast off wood,  with metal bits scattered for good measure.    the trawler sits at one end of it,  waiting eagerly for me to add more to her............the second table has become more of a catch-all at this point in time,  as I look for suitable parts to feed the aspect being worked on.

attachicon.gif#2.jpg

the frenzy has also manifested itself on my desk as well,  hosting my latest idea and a build in it's own right.........the Flattie.

attachicon.gif#1.jpg

I sometimes daydream of a room..........a medium sized room {I'm not greedy},  with a work table,  that lines three of the walls {in my dream,  I don't even allow for a closet   :D}.   the fourth wall is dedicated for supplies and of course,  the entrance way into the room.   I can close that door....and leave the mortal plane behind.......and enter my own imagination.   there is a freedom here..........but before I can get too cozy,  I get roused to the present by the admiral, asking a question about something or other.........I never stay there for too long   ;)

oh well........here I am   :)    I've moved to the stern on the trawler.   there's more to do with the fore deck,  but it's a lot of small stuff.......it can wait till the mast is permanent.   I seem to have graduated from ladders to railings lately.....that's what I've begun to play with in this session.   I have only seven of the 15 mm three hole stanchions...not enough to go the entire span of the stern border.   so,  what I've done is run the seven around the center of the span,  and fill in the sides with the 15 mm single hole stanchions.   I have enough to do the stern span with these,  but I think it would look naked with them.......I'd have to try and fill them in somehow,  with a second railing.   this set up will also make it look a bit more interesting....and if I don't like it,  I can add the extra railings.   here is the stanchion positions that I have described.

attachicon.gif#3.jpg

my eyes were play'in tricks..........I mentioned a problem in an earlier post.   it seemed like these stanchions were a little taller that the three hole stanchions.

attachicon.gif#4.jpg

in order to get a better picture of this,  they were strung on a length of wire.   I was amazed that the difference is greater than I thought it was..........at least 2 - 3 mm   {I was too miffed to measure}.

attachicon.gif#5.jpg

the original though was to simply counter sink the single hole stanchions into the border,  correcting the height issue.    I can see now that this can't happen.  I want this to work........I think it will look cool...........so I entertained the thought of adding length to the three hole stanchions.

anyone who has built billing's kits before,  have run into their idea of eye bolts {in some of the kits}.   they look like really stubby buttons with a hole in them.   I will snip off the locator pins on the stanchions and solder these eye bolts onto them......I have plenty of these eye bolts as well.

attachicon.gif#6.jpg

setting up the board at my desk,  the operation began.........snipping off the locator pin,  filing it flat,  and solder the additions together.

attachicon.gif#7.jpg

it wasn't too tough a job.......but it will pose a problem.  I won't be able to solder the wire rails in place,  the closer I get to the soldered joint.   I can do the top rail........but the middle and bottom one will be very dicey indeed.   I could do it,  but it would take an enormous amount work to retain the shape.   I can simply CA the railings as I have done before.   the big problem is that I wouldn't have an adequate heat sink....bottom line ;)    with them all done and restrung next to the single hole stanchions,  they look much better............perhaps just a minuscule of difference.

attachicon.gif#8.jpg

the railings were re-posted back into their holes {I still need to do the port side}.   I did leave enough railing wire on the lower rows,  that I can solder them to the single post stanchions if I desire.   of course,  they won't be strung through a turnbuckle,  like the three hole.   I've seen Bob's railings......I like the way they look.   this will give me the opportunity to try making them......really great idea........functional and realistic.

attachicon.gif#9.jpg

attachicon.gif#10.jpg

now....I will get the port side laid out and solder the top rail,  to lock in the spacing.   then I can decide on the rest of the rails.   I kinda wish I didn't cement the funnel/cabin in place.....I had an evil thought {I can still do it........remember,,,it's an evil thought}......icky mae ;)

Denis,

nice fix on the stanchions...

Nils

Current builds

-Lightship Elbe 1

Completed

- Steamship Ergenstrasse ex Laker Corsicana 1918- scale 1:87 scratchbuild

"Zeesboot"  heritage wooden fishing small craft around 1870, POB  clinker scratch build scale 1:24

Pilot Schooner # 5 ELBE  ex Wanderbird, scale 1:50 scratchbuild

Mississippi Sterwheelsteamer built as christmapresent for grandson modified kit build

Chebec "Eagle of Algier" 1753--scale 1:48-POB-(scratchbuild) 

"SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse" four stacker passenger liner of 1897, blue ribbond awarded, 1:144 (scratchbuild)
"HMS Pegasus" , 16 gun sloop, Swan-Class 1776-1777 scale 1:64 from Amati plan 

-"Pamir" 4-mast barque, P-liner, 1:96  (scratchbuild)

-"Gorch Fock 2" German Navy cadet training 3-mast barque, 1:95 (scratchbuild) 

"Heinrich Kayser" heritage Merchant Steamship, 1:96 (scratchbuild)  original was my grandfathers ship

-"Bohuslän" , heritage ,live Swedish museum passenger steamer (Billings kit), 1:50 

"Lorbas", river tug, steam driven for RC, fictive design (scratchbuild), scale appr. 1:32

under restoration / restoration finished 

"Hjejlen" steam paddlewheeler, 1861, Billings Boats rare old kit, scale 1:50

thanks for the kind comments Patrick and Carl.......and thanks for all who hit the like button.   I got interrupted yesterday afternoon when my keyboard died.   at first I thought it might have gotten choked on the soldering fumes......I found out later that it was due to overfeeding........seasoned cracker crumbs!  ;)   I have another keyboard, as you can see......this one is so quiet.......no key clatter,  like the generic types  :)    my soldering is meager at best.......but if I'm a good boy and keep at it,  I'm sure I'll get better at it  ;)   more to come........YEA!  :)   thank you

hi Bob........yea....silly me jumping the gun,  wanting to see visual progress.   now I decide to do something,  and I find that I've made it harder for myself.   I guess you could say that this is my way of back tracking....I don't rip things apart......I just modify things in place  :)    great job on that build of yours.....she's look'in sweet!  ;)

I got the pictures from the camera today........the railing and the spot light is drying in the paint booth.   so the first thing I did yesterday,  was to add the port side single posts.

post-612-0-50618600-1474558752.jpg

all the while this was going on,  I was bending the wire,  to get the shape of the aft border.   I got the idea to use a long piece of scrap wood  to hold the posts perpendicular,  until I can solder the posts in position.

post-612-0-74547700-1474558904.jpg

the four singles were soldered and I worked my way to the three hole stanchions........I soldered the top rail.   then I got brazen........I tried to go lower.   bad idea.......my fear came to fruition.........the center post came apart on the bottom!

post-612-0-18017500-1474559018.jpg

it wasn't too tough to move it back into position.....I was a little off in this picture.   I made the adjustment and took this one,  but it came out a bit blurry.   I won't make any more adjustments.....I'll just file it smooth....it's fine  ;)

post-612-0-45746300-1474559140.jpg

I do have to adjust the end stanchion on the port side,  but I finished the soldering here.   I took out the center rail and just have the top and bottom on the single stanchions.   I like the looks of it.......it's like blending two types of railings together.

post-612-0-75067300-1474559321.jpg

there was some clean up and filing to do.......it's slowly taking shape.

post-612-0-86400100-1474559378.jpg

I did fix that one over sized pulley,  so I got the fifth one squared away.    I added feet pads to the gallows and cemented the pulleys in place.   I have another block to add to the bottom,  and I may dress up the pads a little more before painting them.   the pulleys will be painted the same color.   there was more sanding and filing to the railings and I also added the spot light....had to solder that together too.   I left the post long,  since I haven't figured where or how I will position it.

post-612-0-40530600-1474559652.jpg

post-612-0-92373200-1474559676.jpg

as can be seen in some of the pictures,  there is a hole on the side of the funnel/cabin.  there's a hole on the other side too.   I have two portholes left.........I'm going to install them and use them up.   I was thinking of getting nutz with some paint.......but we'll see on that  ;)

thanks for look'in in  :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

thanks Nils.........I wanna be as good as you when I grow up  :D  ;)   I see some of the stuff you do ....and I'm blown away.   the marriage of wood and metal is really cool.......time to add some to this build.   thanks for the good word  :)

I hope you all enjoyed my little bit of creative writing in the heading.........I think back to when I started,  and I got caught up in the moment  :D

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Very nice. Looking with attention abd collecting your ideas. Please do not stop having ideas!

In progress:

CUTTY SARK - Tehnodidakta => scratch => Campbell plans

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-1#entry64653

Content of log :

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-62#entry217381

Past build:

Stella, Heller kit, plastic, Santa Maria, Tehnodidakta kit, wood, Jolly Roger Heller kit, plastic

Great progress Denis; you'll be finished before you know it now ;):)

cheers

Pat

thank you so much for the generous comments!  :)   I'm far from genius,  but I do think well on my feet........if I were to put any though into it,  things don't come out so good.   but,  it's all good fun,  and that's what counts.   I see so much here........it's great to be in a community of like minded folk!   I did get the railing and spotlight painted....still thinking of what to do with the spotlight.   it's been busy here.....not much time at the table.....and the work week has taken over.   there will be more progress soon  :)

thank to all who hit the like button as well  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Excellent work there Denis..... the railings came out real nice...

Frank

completed build: Delta River Co. Riverboat     HMAT SUPPLY

USRC "ALERT"

in progress: Red Dragon  (Chinese junk)

Denis,

I've been following your progress and artwork for some time without comment. Now, I feel compelled to comment. This trawler is much more sophisticated than your previous builds. You've been hiding your talent! Well done; a crisp beauty she is.

BTW, what kind of soldering iron do you use for that intricate work? I mostly use a torch; not always appropriate for delicate work.

Tom

thanks Frank.   I need to get a picture of the railings,  now that they are painted.   I have them dry fitted in place,  but I can cement them in now.

thank you as well Tom.....very kind of you to say  :)       believe it or not,  this build is roughly four or five years in the making......I was stunned when I made this revelation.   I probably have a couple other builds that are about this long {I don't want to say 'old'}.   I've never had a build last this long.   a lot of credit goes to  MSW......I'm seeing and learning new stuff all the time.  :)

I use just a run of the mill,  small soldering gun.  it's small and can be found in  craft stores.   there is a picture of it,  a page or two back....it has a pistol grip.  

I have another one that is straight...I found it in one of my travels.   where I try and solder on the model,   I try  not to use the model as a 'heat sink'......I have been lucky not to burn the wood,  or bubble the paint.    flame might be better,  if tinning is what you need to do,    I'm going to try and add things that require soldering.    I haven't done too much of it.   I do like the integration of wood and metal.   thanks again for your kind comment  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

got a little bit done with this build.   sat down and did some sanding to the gallows....clean them up a bit more and prep them for paint.    I got to thinking.........three..........really?!?!?!   I thought with two booms,  it might look a little weird......so I made a fourth one.  I had made four top pieces....wasn't hard to find square stock for the uprights.

post-612-0-87180100-1475253700.jpg

I had made five pulleys........so there they all are.   I had also painted and dry fitted the railing aft on the ship......I mentioned I'd post a picture.........

post-612-0-53092800-1475253795.jpg

the gallows are now painted.   all I need to do now is add the blocks near the base of the uprights.   then,  once cemented in place,  I can figure out how I'm going to make and position the winches.   the main winch you saw earlier......I'm still up in the air with it..........I might tear it apart and redesign it to handle more cables {lines}..........we'll see.

post-612-0-83365800-1475254239.jpg

still thinking how I'm going to shroud her,  and not crowd the gallows and booms.    thanks for looking in........more soon.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Hi Denis

Very nice work on the gallows.  Like you, I'm not sure how it's all going to come together, what with the gallows, booms and lines, etc, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing how you do it.

All the best for the weekend!

Cheers

Patrick

Nice work Denis; those gallows will make nice fittings for your little beauty.

cheers

Pat

thanks Carl,  Patrick and Pat......and thanks for the likes as well!  :)    work has pulled me away from the table at the moment.   I'm sure things will fall into place as I add stuff.........that, or do it the way I'm thinking and be done with it  ;)  :D   the gallows first......... ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock: