Jeronimo

LE BONHOMME RICHARD by Jeronimo

The modelwork looks fantastic, I am having difficulty understanding how the block is used and how it would be handled. can you detail how it works? for me or point me in the right direction to glean the same.

Michael

Thank you Karl, so if I understand correctly, someone had to unhook the block from the rope that held the block and hook it through the ring of the Anchor before letting the Anchor down.

From a purely practical point of view that looks like a very difficult task given the size of the block and the position of the Anchor.

Michael

Karl,

Everytime I see a new update of your I just sit and stare at them When are you going to write a book. When is part 3 coming to the forum. I need more, I am like a little kid at Christmas time looking in the old Sears Toy Catalog. Anyone remember that far back.

Wonderful. Karl. I love the way you've included all the foremast spars and such.

Did you ever discuss your finish? It looks very natural.

Karl,

I rarely venture to the Scratch Built Section because it makes me soooo nervous (:-) Builds, such as yours are so "out-of-this-world" stunning that I then look at my efforts and need to improve so much. Examples, such as yours, make "all of us" as Karl just said stare for minutes at each photo gazing in wonder. Such a pleasure on the eyes....

I will spend more time learning, and ingesting ideas from this "side" of this great MSW forum. Your work of art is beyond superlatives. I have the Boudriot books, and may (one of these days) try something French (:-) PS: From a kit ha ha ha....

Again, yours is incredibly astonishing.

Regards,

Michael 

Congratulations Karl. Beautiful beautiful beautiful :) masterpiece. Can you picture both parts together if its ok. I miss part one and it will be interesting to see them together. Thank you :)

Congratulations on finishing a stunning piece of work, Karl. :cheers:

I can hardly wait to see what's coming next!

John

Hello Karl,

congratulations on finishing! The model is incredible, true masterpiece! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Alexander

Congratulations on finishing part 2 of your masterpiece Karl. When you have completed part 3, will they all fit together?

Hello friends.

Thanks for the compliments.

Part 1 and Part 2, Part 3 later remain single because

of the insight into the ship's interior.

Regards Karl

Sorry, Google Translator

3nd Construction stage

Main-Mast-Section

Project Planning;

Length of hull ;  499,0 mm

Hight of the keel to the top of the mainmast :1489,0  mm

Mainyard width including

Main-topmast studdingsail-boom :  729,0 mm

Complete rigging

Regards Karl

T e i l  26

post-632-0-48235800-1369618330_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-17051100-1369618343_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-11869900-1369618356_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-48331400-1369618386_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-95013800-1369618405_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-48343600-1369618420_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-58327300-1369618434_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-24300400-1369618449_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-40041900-1369618465_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-86986400-1369618477_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-11059900-1369618488_thumb.jpg

i HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN.Glad to see you have started. Excellent work. Please keep the pictures coming. I am always watching.

Edited by WackoWolf