LE BONHOMME RICHARD by Jeronimo - Finished

Hello friends.

There are three rider ( Kattspore ) in all reinforcing the hull.

The hooks and half-hooks of the mainmast step and the mast-step carlings.

These timbers are made up of a number of pieces because of their shape.

Karl

T e i l  30

post-632-0-85565200-1397698005_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-68286400-1397698015_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-06482200-1397698026_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-45445100-1397698036_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-32630200-1397698047_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-95046400-1397698057_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-78661600-1397698069_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-28372900-1397698080_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-76872800-1397698093_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-07230200-1397698107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeronimo

Just beautiful Karl, as always. I love watching your work, it is so neat and precise - quite an inspiration!

• 2 weeks later...

Karl,

Love watching your building updates. A real pleasure for the eyes-superlative craftsmanship. 

R/  Michael

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow! again. I don't know what else to say. Your work is just exquisite.

Hello Karl,

enjoy every update from you! If I look at images from shot looker, I forgot that it's model, It looks very real! A master at work! Beautiful!

Alex

Current build: HMS Sphynx, 20 gun ship launched in 1775 at Portsmouth, Hampshire.

On the drawing board: HMS Anson, 64 gun third rate ship of the line, launched in 1781 at Plymouth

Banner_AKHS.png

Karl, the usual stunning and wonderful quality!

Daniel

Like a original ship being under construction, the workers are waiting just outside of the range of the photos...

"- If you finished taking photos Sir, we must go on working!..."

Best Regards…

Ferit KUTLU

Under construction: Frigate Berlin (Brandenburg Navy)

Hope: Frigate Wappen Von Hamburg (Brandenburg Navy)

• 2 weeks later...

Karl,

Those are ladders.  The French used a notched post/pole.  I think it was to save space.  I have those on my Licorne.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I'm happy Gaetann posted.  I was looking for his pictures...  :)

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Karl, Beautiful metal work!

Maury

Beautifull work Karl

I love those Tacklings of the guns, the staircases, the great cabin interior,the very skilled workmanship and, and......

Thanks for for sharing this eyecandy provided with your Build, its such a pleasure to watch. Also your Pictures are of amazing Quality and good choise of objects (like under deck views) to be presented.

Nils

Current builds

-Lightship Elbe 1

Completed

- Steamship Ergenstrasse ex Laker Corsicana 1918- scale 1:87 scratchbuild

"Zeesboot"  heritage wooden fishing small craft around 1870, POB  clinker scratch build scale 1:24

Pilot Schooner # 5 ELBE  ex Wanderbird, scale 1:50 scratchbuild

Mississippi Sterwheelsteamer built as christmapresent for grandson modified kit build

Chebec "Eagle of Algier" 1753--scale 1:48-POB-(scratchbuild) 

"SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse" four stacker passenger liner of 1897, blue ribbond awarded, 1:144 (scratchbuild)
"HMS Pegasus" , 16 gun sloop, Swan-Class 1776-1777 scale 1:64 from Amati plan 

-"Pamir" 4-mast barque, P-liner, 1:96  (scratchbuild)

-"Gorch Fock 2" German Navy cadet training 3-mast barque, 1:95 (scratchbuild) 

"Heinrich Kayser" heritage Merchant Steamship, 1:96 (scratchbuild)  original was my grandfathers ship

-"Bohuslän" , heritage ,live Swedish museum passenger steamer (Billings kit), 1:50 

"Lorbas", river tug, steam driven for RC, fictive design (scratchbuild), scale appr. 1:32

under restoration / restoration finished 

"Hjejlen" steam paddlewheeler, 1861, Billings Boats rare old kit, scale 1:50

• 2 weeks later...